︙kth

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 : @taesom01

𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠

𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑖

Soft.

He was so soft.

His honey skin, warm and smooth and oh–so–silky, felt delicate beneath your hungry touches. You watched with a twisted sense of satisfaction as it trembled and succumbed to the pressure of your fingers.

Breathless sighs floated from his lips, dark eyes desperately fighting to focus on the papers messily laid out in front of him. But everything about you was wonderfully distracting, from the grip of your hands on his thighs, to the teasing kisses you trailed down the expanse of his neck. With every passing moment, it grew harder and harder for him to concentrate.

Especially when you began to whisper seductive little phrases against the curve of his ear. Each syllable had blissful chills rolling down his spine.

"Come on, Tae... my beautiful boy... you've been at this for hours... take a break... let me help you relax... let me take care of you... let me make you feel good... my beautiful puppy..."

It didn't take much for him to be biting back needy, desperate whines. You knew how badly he wanted you. You could feel it in the way his body melted against yours, slowly surrendering himself. You took the opportunity to attach your mouth to that sensitive area just below his ear, kissing just hard enough to have him gasping and silently begging for more.

"Y/n," he barely managed to breathe out, eyes fluttering, "I have to... I have to finish this."

His body was telling you otherwise; his head rolling to the side, exposing the tempting expanse of his throat to you, his thigh nudging and pressing into yours, searching for your greedy touches, his hand just barely grazed yours, hoping for you to draw him in deeper to your web of enchanting seduction.

But you wanted him to come to you.

And you knew he would, with only a few more expertly placed touches in just the right places.

"Do you?" You purred softly against the curve of his shoulder, bottom lip dragging across it slowly. He shuddered, grip tightening drastically on the blue plastic of the pen gripped between his slender fingers.

Any words that may have escaped his throat plummeted into limbo as you grazed the growing arousal in the crotch of his slacks. Instead, they were replaced by low, airy moans. The sounds he made when trying to restrain himself were like liquid ecstasy. They only fed into your lust and desire for him.