chapter 31. ♡

the next morning came faster than expected and chinsun was being violently awakened.

jangmi was flopping up and down on her bed, like a fish out of water. "sunny, wake uppppp! we have to get breakfast, everyone else is already downstairs slowpoke!"

at the word breakfast chinsun sprinted towards her suitcase and hurriedly changed. she brushed her hair and teeth and bolted to the door, only to be smacked in the face by it. "chinsun, you have to open the door first, idiot." jangmi scolded, opened the door and tried to contain her chuckles.

the two arrived at the breakfast area and sat down. chinsun by soobin,and jangmi while jangmi was by kai and chinsun. beomgyu sat on the other side of soobin.

the table was silent, until jangmi decided the story of this morning would be fun to tell.

"chinsun are you okay?" soobin asked, laughing at the pitiful girl. "yeah." she piped, feeling very embarrassed.

beomgyu silently laughed, not wanting to draw attention to himself. he missed her. a lot. and he wasn't sure she felt the same.

soobin left to get more bread, and beomgyu and chinsun were left without a barrier in between. they kept looking at each other, but at different times.

taehyun, kai, and jangmi watched in amusement.

''you two are unbelievable.'' kai finally said. ''what.'' the pair said at the same time.

chinsun had gone on a diet, and soobin brought her back sweet bread. he whispered, '' i know you're on a diet, but you should just have this piece of bread.'' chinsun sighed and took it from him.

''hey soobin, switch spots with chinsun.'' taehyun told him. soobin nodded and pushed her chair over to beomgyu's. chinsun rolled her eyes and took a bite of the bread. she finished the bite and said, ''i missed you.'' beomgyu looked at her, 'is she talking to me?' he whispered under his breathe.

''beomgyu, i was talking to the bread.''

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

i'm back from the dead!!