chapter 33. ♡

as chinsun arrived home, she slipped off her shoes and turned on her tv. jeju wore her out.

she heard the weird talking again, as she had heard it weeks before. "sir, please!" "i'm sorry ma'am, 2 more weeks at the max." a stern voice said. chinsun looked around, nobody was there. 'okay, now i'm scared.' she thought.

"please!" the voice yelled once again. chinsun ran into her room and hid under the covers. she called jangmi and asked her to spend the night with her.

"it was so scary, jangmi," chinsun said. "i thought someone was trying to kill me!" "you're fine, crybaby."

the two girls watched movies, fangirled, and ate lots of snacks that night. the next day was saturday, so no school! they were graduating soon, and chinsun was worried. she had gotten accepted into a college already, but she was scared for beomgyu, jangmi, and the rest of them. what would happen to them then?

"only time will tell." jangmi told her over and over again. "i know." she always answered back.

monday came sooner than later and chinsun was laughing alongside beomgyu. he had just told a joke about kai. the two loved teasing each other and it made chinsun smile.

chinsun could feel herself fall for beomgyu all over again. she didn't want to, but she eventually did.

as for beomgyu, you could say he was as well.

jangmi had enough of this. everyone was sitting together at lunch, and she yelled, "chinsun! beomgyu likes you!" they both blushed and chinsun looked at beomgyu. "you do?"

he nodded, his cheeks still flushed pink. "beomgyu! chinsun likes you back!"

"you do?" "yes." she shyly replied.

"will you be my girlfriend then?" he asked her, in front of the whole school. "yes." she smiled at him, then pulled him into a hug.

the couple were as close as ever, from going out to eat together, to staying at home, playing on their phones. each other's presence made them happy.