Chapter 1

Some readers might find some points of this chapter triggering so please read at own risk and stay safe, you are loved and you are important, don't let anyone else say otherwise.

Flashback (Melon's POV)

The rain was falling hard and all I wanted was to be back home in my warm bed acting like life wasn't as shit as it was. We just finished our date, of course I paid and decided it was time to walk home.

I could feel his strong hand around my wrist, his grip so hard it would leave a bruise as he dragged me down the sideway causing my platforms to slip every so often because of the puddles that were starting to form.

"Lee you're hurting me stop it" I said trying to pull my arm away from him which just cased him to grip onto my wrist harder.

"Stop being a brat and move" he spat causing me to flinch.

"Let go!" I screamed pulling my arm as hard as I could causing him to lose grip of me. I felt my body fall and hit the cold hard sidewalk, blood already dribbling down my hands and legs because of the rough ground.

I looked up as he stood over me, a twisted looked in his eyes.

"Look what you did you stupid bitch!" he screamed as he kicked me in the ribs, I yelped in pain as my full body fell flat on the ground. I looked up, tears running down my face but he looked happy with his work, but he wasn't finished.

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my up onto my knees and looked me dead in the eyes and smiled, I looked at him fear running through my veins. I was always scared of Lee and he knew that and he loved the effect he had on me.

We dated for around 2 and a half years and almost 2 of those years was hell but I couldn't tell anyone in fear he would kill me.

My sister Lizzie would always ask if something was wrong but I would always lie. Lizzie was my twin sister and she could read me like a book. So many people would get us mixed up because we looked so alike, which I thought was funny because I never saw it. She hated Lee and Lee hated her but she would always act nice towards him to make me happy, if only she knew what was happening behind closed doors.

He pulled me onto my feet and started to drag me down a close alleyway. I could feel my platforms scrap along the ground as I tried my best to fight back but he was too strong.

He pushed me back onto the ground and started to climb on top of me, covering my mouth as I tried my best to scream to get someone's attention which didn't work.

He started to pull at my tights and all I could do was try my best to kick and fight back as tears ran down my face and my heart started to beat faster and faster.

*End Of Flashback*

I jolted up in my bed, a scram escaping my lips. Tears and sweat running down my face as I looked around my bedroom in a pain. I let out a shaky breath as I realised Lee wasn't around.

I stepped out of bed, feeling my feet hit the cold wooden floor and started to make my way towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I sat on one of the stools that was in the kitchen and sighed, letting my head rest on the cold island.

All I wanted was to hug into my sister, Lizzie always knew how to calm me down when I had a nightmare but sadly she went out a couple of hours ago probably to some night club, I said I was feeling sick and just wanted to stay I bed.

I got up and started to walk back into my bedroom to find my phone. Picking it up I noticed it was 4am, I sighed at the thought that my sister was still out somewhere and I didn't know where.

I scrolled through my contacts and hit her number to only be welcomed by her voice mail message.

"Hay Liz, please come home......I need you" I spoke before hanging up. I crawled into a ball and started to silently cry to myself just wanting my mind to shut up and leave me alone, why can't I be happy?

I clicked onto the YouTube app and saw my favourite boys Sam and Colby had posted a new video. I couldn't help but let a small smile form on my face at the small thumbnail. I clicked on the video and let the two beautiful boys voices fill my room, I felt my eyes start to slowly close again as I felt my body relax.

I just hope Lizzie comes home in one piece, I love my twin and would die if anything happens to her.