Chapter 12

*Lizzie's POV*

*Before the party*

It was a couple of hours before the party and myself and Melon were getting ready to go out to the party with the guys. Melon just came out of the shower and she was running all over the place trying to figure out what to wear. I on the other hand I had already changed about 3 times before I finally settled on a cute black dress, my leather jacket and my blak platform boots. My dress was low cut and the top and about mid thigh length maybe slightly shorter but I had to make sure that I looked nice for Colby.

I was now sitting on the floor getting ready to do my makeup as Melon was still running around trying to figure out what to wear. I decided for my makeup I was going for a dark black and purple smokey eye with a dark blood red lip. I took one look at myself in the mirror before turning around to see that my sister had finally chosen what she was wearing and was just about finished with her makeup. She always looked stunning but she would never believe me.

I was so deep in thought that I got startled when my phone made a ding noise, signalling that I got a text. I check my phone to see that I had gotten a text from Colby letting myself and Melon know that him and Sam would meet us at the party. I told Melon what was happening and she just nodded and I assume that she was now daydreaming about Sam.

I was really nervous about tonight that's why I put so much effort into my outfit. I really wanted Colby to think I was beautiful even if it was just for a night. I walked into the bathroom and put on my best smelling perfume before sighing and walking back out and asking Melon is she was ready to leave yet because I wanted to get there a little bit earlier than everyone else so that we could get a booth. She nodded and we headed out the door for the party.

*Skip to the party*

Just mine and Melon's luck, we got lost trying to find the party. After about an hour of searching and a few somewhat helpful directions from Colby, we finally found the party. We walked into the already slightly crowded bar and tapped my sisters shoulder as I spotted Colby standing at the bar ordering drinks for everybody. We walked over to him and he gave the two of us hugs but it seemed as though my hug lasted slightly longer than Melon's did. We pulled away making a little small talk as Colby said to us if we wanted a seat to go and find Sam. I looked over to Melon giving her a look as if to ask to leave us two together and her to go chat to Sam. I could tell that she read exactly what was on my mind as she spoke,

"I'll go find Sam, You two stay together." Before she turned around and walked away. Not long after Melon walked away I felt an arm snake its way around my waist pulling me closer and I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach knowing that it was Colby. I look up at him and he was already looking at me and smiling,

"Have you ordered everyone's drinks yet Colbs?" I giggled slightly at using one of his many apparent nicknames.

"Nah not yet haha, I'm still waiting for them to text me what they want..." He paused for a second before he continued to talk,"...while we wait do you want to have a drink or take shots or something?"

"Sure we could do shots haha. Although I have to warn I get really flirty and really tipsy after a few shots haha" He giggled before ordering 4 tequila shots, his arm not leaving my waist once. As we were waiting for the shots we took a few selfies that I had to show Melon in the morning including one of him kissing my cheek.

The bartender walked over with our drinks before we looked at each other, cheersing and then fling our heads back letting the alcohol run down the back of our throats. He giggled and coughed a little before doing a few more and then ordering ourselves and the rest of the table some more drinks. We walked over to the table with everyone at it before everyone shuffled over as Colby sat down next to Sam and I decided I was going to sit on Colby's lap.

I giggled slightly but he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to the point I had my arms wrapped around his shoulders. I lay my head against his as we began chatting away to the rest of the group. I kept looking over at Melon and Sam and I just wished that the two of them would tell each other how they felt and just started going out already. I look over to Colby and he was looking into my eyes with a small smile on his face and a slight sparkle in his eye. He leaned in towards me as he leaned his forehead against mine and started whispering small little nothings as we began to talk and make a small conversation to ourselves.

We pulled away from each other as we got up and decided to go and order more drinks for everybody. We walked over to the bar and ordered another round of what we had previously and told them to take their time with them. I took my phone out of my pocket checking it as I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind and place a kiss on the side of my neck earning a small whimper. I felt him smirk against my neck before leaning his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms tighter. After a few minutes they brought our drinks to us and we walked back over to the table.

We went back to our original position but this time I felt Colby's hand slide down my side before reaching my butt. He lightly squeezed it and I had to stop myself from letting out a moan in front of everybody so I bit the inside of my lip. I let my hand slip down behind me and fall down to Colby's hip before moving his shirt so my fingers connected with his bare hip as I grabbed it being sure to dig my nails into him in the process. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath as he gripped onto my butt with the same force as I had on him. I shifted myself around a little bit feeling the effect I had on him under me before turning back to the group and joined into the conversation as if nothing happened.

We had a few more drinks before Colby and I had decided to go back to mine and Melon's hotel room. I could feel the tension as he took my hand and we walked out the front door of the bar. As soon as we got outside, I felt my back being pushed against the wall with some force as Colby pushed himself up against me leaving me no room to move. One of his hands stayed down by my side and the other one made is way up to my neck, slightly squeezing and then move its way to the back of my head as he pulled my hair slightly. The whole time he began to look at me before leaning in until I felt his lips on mine in a heated passionate kiss.

My hands made their way up the front of Colby's chest as they caress their way along Colby's chest before entangling themselves in his soft blue dyed hair. He began to grind on me quite roughly as we continue to make out with each other against the wall of the bar. After what felt like a long while Colby pulled away before taking my hand and pulled me towards an Uber to get us back to the hotel.

*Skip Uber Journey*

We climbed out the back of the Uber and made our way through the hotel's lobby towards the elevator. We walked into the elevator and as the doors were closing, Colby pushed me up against the wall before continue the make out session we were having outside the bar. As we stood outside the room as I looked for my key in my bag Colby grabbed the back of my hair pulling my head back slightly moving his mouth to beside my ear, nibbling gently in my sweet spot behind it and began to whisper huskily,

"Wait till I get you in that room, young lady."

And with that we step inside the room, closing the door.