Chapter 4

*Lizzie's POV*

After hearing my sister scream, I ran into the kitchen to find her pointing at her laptop i look at her in complete shock and aww at the fact that we were going to Vidcon but not only that but Sam and Colby themselves would be there in person. I was beyond internally screaming bevause I had the biggest soft spot on the planet for Colby and my sister was the same when it came to Sam. People had often referred to us as the female Sam and Colby and to be honest it was the best thing and comment I had ever heard in my life 

After laughing and annoying each other for a minute or two, we turn round and run up to our rooms to get ready for our live stream to tell the fans the good news. I searched through my wardrobe trying to find the perfect outfit. I threw all my clothes on the floor  and then decided to settle on my XPLR crop top, high waisted ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, my denim jacket and of course my XPLR hat. I laughed at the amount of Sam and Colby merch that I actually had but hey who could believe them.

Once I was completely satisfied with the way my outfit was, I turned around to make up and began doing a simple Smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a red lip. I didn't have to do anything with my hair because it was already straight. I took one last look at myself in the mirror before walking out my room and into Melon's. She had just finished getting ready and you could tell that she was still really excited about the news. I look at her and giggle as she tumbled trying to put her shoes on.

"You alright there?" I said between laughs.

"Yeah im just really excited for Vidcon and we get to meet fans and Sam and Colby and I'm freaking out like OMG!"

I could help but giggle at her excitement which earned me a glare from her but also also began to wonder which one she was most excited for. The two of us walked out of her room and into our living room/dining room area still laughing at the previous events before pulling out my phone and tapping on instagram. I looked at myself in the mirror before fixing my hair until I was satisfied with it.

I turned around and walked back over to Melon before I started the Instagram live before setting the phone down and doing our usual intro, we started joking around before we decided that now would be the time to let the fans know why we had started a random live,

"So you guys are probably wondering why we decided to this random live... Well my sister and I have an announcement to make..."

I turn around to look at Melon before nodding as we said in sync to the camera,

"WE ARE GOING TO VIDCON. We'll be at Vidcon all weekend and it would be amazing to meet all of you amazing beautiful people. Keep checking our Instagram for more updates and we can wait to see you all there."

We began laughing and smiling before we ended the live and began squealing to ourselves. It was finally settling into us that we were Vidcon and we were getting to meet Sam and Colby in person. I began to let my mind wander as I decided that I was going to go to my room and start to plan my outfits because we only had a few days to actually getting ourselves ready before we left. I gave my sister a hug before I ran away up to my room and looking at the mess that I had made on the floor with my clothes.

I began sorting through my clothes before I started picking certain items up and putting them on my bed. I walked over to my closet, taking my suitcase out and also placing it on the bed. I grabbed my creepers, my heeled boots and my converse throwing them into the bag as a start. I moved my suitcase to the end of my bed as I picked up my three bottoms which were my ripped skinny jeans, my fancyish clubbing shorts and my plain leggings. I began to sift through my shirts before I decided to go for my floral 3/4 sleeved crop top, my Now or Never tshirt and my emoish black and red blouse. Once satisfied with my choice I packed them away before moving into my bathroom to go through my toiletries.

I looked through my shower gels sniffing them all before settling on my vanilla bean and coconut one before putting it into my toiletry bag. I grab my signature perfume, face masks and my toothbrush and tooth paste packing them away before walking back into my room and out the bag in my suitcase. I grabbed my hair dryer and straighteners putting them in the bag before zipping it shut.

I sat the suitcase in the corner of my room before flopping down on my bed and going through my Instagram. I saw that Colby had been posting a lot today so I went through his Instagram just staring and drooling over the amount of shirtless pictures there was of him. I began to wonder how I was going to be acting around him in person. I didn't know how I was going to be able to handle it but before I could think anymore about it, I felt myself drifting off the sleep to mental imagine of a shirtless Colby.