♦1| When dreams turn into nightmares

The sun shone beautifully in the morning sky, lightening the area with it's bight light. The breeze blew cool, making a certain person's (h/l), (h/c) hair sway beautifully. The trees danced along with the flowers as the wind sang.

The (h/c) haired girl smiled brightly at the scenery. She ran through the tall lush green grass, enjoying as the fresh breeze whipped her face. She threw herself into the grass and started waving her hands and feet as you would in the snow. She stopped to relax and let out a relief sigh.

It had been such a long time since she had last been in a relaxed state. Throughout her whole life, she was abused by her stepmother and brother when her father was busy with work. Her father rarely came home and if he did he would spend his whole day in his office. (Y/N) had let out another sigh and opened her eyes only to draw back her breath.

The sky had turned scarlet red and a giant eye hovered in the air, watching her every move. (Y/N) quickly pushed herself up and when her hand came into contact with the ground it was met with a thick substance. Quickly raising her hand, deep crimson blood slid from her hand, down to her forearm then dripped off her elbow. (Y/N) eyes widened as she shot her gaze to the ground.

There was what she had expected, blood but there was more. A corpse laid beside her. Its eyes were wide as if it would have rolled out of its head any minute, its jaw were wide open so wide its cheeks were torn apart, giving you the view of its back teeth painted in blood. It's bones where twisted in impossible angles no alive person would be able to do and it hair was harshly ripped from the head, showing the soft pink organ.

A blood curling scream erupted from the girl's lips. The eye in the air widened as red veins stretched across the sclera as if it was greatly disturbed by (Y/N)'s scream and that was a big mistake she shouldn't have done.

The eye fell from the sky and landed on the ground with a loud thud. (Y/N) snapped out of her frozen state and whipped her head to the source of the noise.

Suddenly veins were torn out of the eye to make arms and legs. It's green iris turned red as it started running towards (Y/N). (Y/N) let out a small scream as she quickly pushed herself from the ground to made a run for it.

Her knees buckled every five seconds. She was so scared her legs felt like jelly. She stumbled over few lifeless bodies, trying not to fall and land in front of one the horrifying corpse that would be a disgrace to be described has human.

The eye was catching up with every passing second. The run seemed endless but all hope came rushing back when a figure appeared in the distance. Pushing her legs, she came closer and could now make out the figure of a boy around her age.

He was faced sideways so seeing his whole features would not be possible in her view. The eye was so close by now and if it had not been for the hope of seeking help from the boy she would have been caught by the eye and who knows what it would do to her.

(Y/N) called out, her voice was hoarse but loud. The boy turned around and his eyes met hers. She called out once more for help. What had confused the (e/c) eyed girl was when the boy smiled and spread his arms out. She was so confused but realizing that there was no other way she ran into his arms and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.

His arms came around her and he gently brushed her soft (h/c) hair. It was eerily quiet, not one sound could be heard not even the footsteps of the eye that was chasing her.

"(Y/N)"

A soft comforting voice had called her. She responded with a 'mhmm', her voice muffled in the boy's chest.

"Look at me" Slowly lifting her head her mouth hung open to scream but nothing came out.

One if the boy's eye was missing, the empty socket filled with darkness, his jaws were torn open and his remaining eye was glowing red. Trying to pull herself from his grip he only held her tighter as a grin stretched across his face showing his sharp pointy teeth's.

The girl whimpered when she got close view of them. His grin stretched even further when he noticed her fear towards him.

"Come with me (Y/N)" The girl vigorously shook her head.

"No let me go! I want to go back home!" she managed to crook out. This made the boy frowned.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N) but there will be no going back" and with that said his mouth opened wide and hovered over her head. She wiggled, screamed and kicked but nothing seemed to work.

His mouth opened wider as it came close to her head. "No!" she screamed and pounded her fist on his chest. "Noooo!!"

And that was the end of her for he had separate her head from her body.

/♦♦♦♦♦♦\

"Noooo!!"

The (h/c) haired girl flew up from her bed. Her breathing was ragged and she was sweating as if she had run five laps around the field. She looked at her clock standing on her bedside table.

2:53 it read. Again she had woken up from a horrible nightmare. The same boy continuously appeared in her nightmares but with different endings.

She ran her fingers through her hair to relive some stress. Her throat felt dry so she decided to head downstairs into the kitchen. Quietly exiting her room so that she would wake up her mother and brother though they had probably woke up due to her constant screaming in her nightmare.

She went downstairs a got a glass of water and quietly went back into her room. After drinking a little she placed the crystal class on her bedside table and went under her covers.

She was still sleepy so after some minutes she was out. In a land of her dreams ready to be turned into nightmares.

————

Sorry for any grammar.