♦5| Meeting someone

Silence filled the room, only the sound of movements downstairs. "Umm ...." (Y/n) rubbed her arm uncomfortably, avoid meeting gaze with the eyes of the individual wrapped into a towel.

"I guess you should see it for yourself." Raising an eyebrow at (Y/n)'s suspicious actions, Mea went over to the microscope, picking up the chair in process. Looking through it she saw the words:

'All secrets will be revealed'

Frowning she withdrew her head and turned her eyes on (Y/n). "What does it mean by 'all secrets will be revealed'?"

"What are you talking about?" (Y/n) went to the microscope.

'Your nightmares of tomorrow'

(Y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Just a while ago it had said her night is here and now this? Suddenly the door knob turned. The two girls jumped in fright. It turned a little more before it was swung open, hitting the wall behind.

(Y/n), now close to the window was ready to jump through it. The jump would have been quite far but not anything to kill her. She would have preferred to break a leg or two than to face the hallowed eye boy again.

"Mea, my darling!" The sudden shout had almost made (Y/n) jump through the window but her mind was quick enough to process what had been said. There was no way the boy could have come for Mea or probably it tormented her life but she kept it a secret. Maybe that was what the stone was indicating, keeping her fears and tormentor from everyone but wouldn't that message also go for (Y/n)?

Mea squealed in surprise snapping (Y/n) from her thoughts.

"Hiroki, what the hell?! What are you doing in here!?" She turned and saw Mea holding the towel onto her body in a protective manner. She shifted her gaze from Mea to the boy standing at the doorway. His ocean blue eyes gleamed in excitement as he seemed to not realize that the girl was only in her towel. He ran to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh Mea, you're finally here! How long I've waited for your arrival." He snuggled his face closer to a certain area on her chest.

"Eek! You idiot! I'm in a towel, I'm in a towel!" The poor girl struggled to get out of the boy's strong grip only for the towel to slide down with each movement. A slap was heard and (Y/n) awkwardly stood near the window, watching the scene.

A blush was painted across the brunette's face as if the slap had sent some senses into him. He stuttered over his words as realization hit him. Quickly pulling up back the towel that nearly slipped from her hands, Mea ushered the boy out, slamming the door in his face when he attempted to apologize.

She dragged a hand over her face and met your eyes. "I'm really sorry for that sudden interruption. I'll go change and then continue where we had left off."(Y/n) nodded.

Before changing, Mea told (Y/n) that she could have a snack from the kitchen. Nodding again (Y/n) headed downstairs. Entering the kitchen (Y/n) reached for the cupboard located at the right in the corner but couldn't reach it at her current height so she tipped but her fingers had barely reached it which only allowed her to open the cupboard. She tipped a little more higher but still couldn't reach. She dropped her hands and huffed in annoyance.

A big hand suddenly came taking up a Lays. This surprised (Y/n) as she spun around to face the individual the hand was connected to. Her breath caught in her throat at how close the boy she presumed was named Hiroki was.

Realizing this, Hiroki created distance between them. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You looked like you needed help so I lent you a hand." He handed her the Lays and she took it saying a small 'thank you.'

"I'm Hiroki by the way," he said with a cheery grin. (Y/n) responded with a smile. "I know." Hiroki was surprised and was about to ask a question but (Y/n) beat him to it.

"Mea had mentioned your name in the room earlier." His expression turned from surprised to shock. Had he not noticed she was standing near the window the whole time. The colour drained from her face but she somehow kept a normal expression, ignoring the offensive, shocked expression Hiroki had struck at her.

"Yes. We were doing our homeworks when you suddenly barged in." (Y/n) had lied, though she did it for a good reason. She didn't want anyone else knowing about the stone that had an aura around it. The aura was creepy and dangerous and she thought of getting rid of the stone now. Hadn't Mea noticed the aura? She was acting all excited about the stone. Was she the only one that could sense its danger though it seems has if Mini had sense the danger too so maybe Mea was the odd one.

"Ohh ..... now I've remembered where I had seen you from!"

A loud voice cause the (h/c) haired girl to put her attention onto the brunette. "You're (Y/n), the girl from the photo that's in the living room." (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. They have a photo of her in the living room?

"A photo of me?"

"Yeah, you don't know? Lemme show you." Hiroki grabbed her hand and lead her to the room.

Was this really necessary? She could very well follow behind him. She wasn't some kid that gets easily distracted by things and heads off the wrong direction.

Reaching the living room, Hiroki pulled her closer and pointed at a photo that rested on top of a small bookcase. (Y/n) pulled her hand from the loose grip he had on her and went to take a closer look.

Indeed a photo of her with a small golden frame and flowers carved into it was there but not only her. Mea was there too. They were dressed in winter clothing and snowballs where held in their tiny hands. In the background there where little houses and stores which were covered in a small amount of snow but the snowman stood out the most. He had a scarf placed around him, a hat laid on his head, stones as his eyes, a carrot was used for his nose and one stick was placed on both sides of his upper body. It was the first time they went out together and the first time they made a snowman. At that time their parents had came along and helped them with their snowman. (Y/n) would never forget that joyful event and would always treasure it.

"You have a cute smile." (Y/n) jumped a bit but relaxed after seeing Hiroki also staring at the picture. She blushed when she realized what was said to her.

"T-Thank you," she said with a smile. He looked at her for a while and (Y/n) started to wonder if something was wrong but that thought vanished when he returned a closed eye smile.

"You still do."

His comment made (Y/n) even redder. Thankfully Mea had came to the rescue. "I'm finished," Mea said, walking over to the two.

"Took you long enough. Why do girls always take long to change?" The answer that he got was a hard glare. Mea was dressed in a pink and white Hello Kitty matching pyjamas that fitted her perfectly. (Y/n) wondered if there was ever a time where she never looked good in an outfit before.

The rest of the night continued with laughter and joy and them forgetting about the stone. Soon it was getting late and it was time for (Y/n) to leave. Realization suddenly hit her hard in the head. How was she suppose to go home in the dark? The boy could have come again and probably do something even worst. She shivered just thinking about it. Hiroki could follow her home but he wasn't much of a gentleman and keeps on complaining that he can't leave his precious Mea alone even though her mother is there.

"(Y/n), are you sure you want to go?" Mea's voice was clouded with worry about her friend's safety and at this time of night, where dangers lurked, anything could happen.

Thinking about the hollowed eye boy again, (Y/n) slowly turned around. "I think I'll be staying for the night."