♦7| Can we be friends?

His emerald green eyes stared at her coldly. (Y/n) tugged her hand back, wanting to unlock it from the boy's tight hold.

"(Y/n)." His gaze darkened, "Hand over the stone."

"No!" she restored back. The black haired boy sighed in annoyance and started to force the stone out of her hand. (Y/n) had to release Mea's hand to fight back. "Let it go," the boy growled.

(Y/n) refused to give up and pulled back but the stone almost slipped through her fingers. Two more tugs from the boy and he would have it. "What do you want with this creepy stone anyways?!" The question seemed to catch him off guard and he stopped. (Y/n) took the opportunity to bite his hand. He yelped and released her. She ran off as adrenaline rush through her blood, pushing her more.

Just as she was about to turn a corner she tumbled to the floor and a force heavily threw her onto her back. Another force landed onto her thigh. The boy straddled her and grabbed her wrist. An idea came into her mind.

She quickly pulled her wrist from the boy's grip and dropped the stone into her shirt. She smirked as she saw the look on his face. He had a look of shock printed on his face. However (Y/n)'s smirk fell when he chuckled then his chuckles turned into loud laughters. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, about to ask him what was funny but held her words back when the boy stared at her, a strange glint in his eyes. "You think that would stop me?"

(Y/n) squealed in surprise and panicked when he pushed his hand into her clothes. "What are you doing?!" She started to flare around, kicking and trying to push him off. His hand would brush against her soft skin and shivers ran down her spine which she did not enjoy. She wiggled more until he was  suddenly hauled off her and fell to the floor. She looked up and what she saw made all the colours drain from her face. It was the principal and he was not happy at all. (Y/n) gulped and slowly stood up. She glanced beside her. The boy was also up and held no emotion on his face. As the principal starts to talk she flinched and looked at him.

"Now young man, what were those hands doing in the lady's clothes?" No response came from the boy, his eyes clashing with the principal's own. "Young man–"

"It's none of your business." The principal was taken aback. His gaze hardened. "Excuse me!? Both of you detention!"

"What?!" (Y/n) suddenly exclaimed, "But–" The piercing gaze was enough to shut her up.

"Are you disobeying my orders Miss (L/n)?" (Y/n) gulped. "You do know I know your father quite well and since it is your first detection I won't tell him but it won't pass by me a second time," he warned. "Now go to class. You don't have much time left." (Y/n) mumbled a 'yes sir' and went off.

The principal's attention was brought back to the boy and he almost shivered at the boy's strange stare. "The same goes for you, boy." No movement was made as the boy continued to stare and the principal started to worry if the boy would lash out on him. To his relief, the turned and started down the hallway.

The principal ran a hand through his pale blonde hair which was turning gray in some areas then went off to continue his work in his office. 

'That boy.... something is strange about him.'

/♦♦♦♦♦♦\

"(Y/n)?"

"What?!" Mea flinched at friend's use of tone. "(Y/n), just tell me what's wrong."

"Look," (Y/n) stopped and at her concerned friend. "I just don't feel like talking right now." Mea ran to catch up with (Y/n)'s sudden fast pace. "Oh c'mon, (Y/n), please." (Y/n) sighed at Mea's persistence. "I got detention." Mea furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"