♦Auther's Note♦

Sooooooooooooo, I guess you little diamonds weren't expecting that ending. I'm kinda happy but at the same sad that this book has ended. I really enjoyed writing it but books have to come to an end one way or another.

I'll be publishing a new yandere book though. It's a yandere males x tomboy reader and it has more fun and activities in there so be sure to check it out. A lot of foul language btw.

Anyways thank you all for reading this book to the end. It means a lot to me. Love you!😘

 Love you!😘

Summary

Y/n is a badass tomboy with a little girliness in her. The day her grandmother retired was the day she moved into her aunt's house. She had a cousin but he hated her like hell, for she stole all the love he used to receive from his mother.

She started attending the same school as her cousin where she joined a gang, not a bad one though. It was made up of seven boys and a girl if you include her. I guess y'all know what will happen but there will be more yanderes and more and more and more. Well... it's a reason why it's called Magnetic🤷. I wonder how this tomboy with an attracting personality will handle this🤔? Read to find out!

"You're like a magnet, Y/n, pulling us all in with your strong force. You're Magnetic."