♦6| Finally caught you

[A/n: (f/f)=(favorite flavor)]

A beam of light entered through the slightly parted curtains and onto (Y/n)'s eyelids. A groan erupted from her lips as she pulled the sheet over her head, wanting to go back to sleep. A knock came from the door. (Y/n) groaned in annoyance.

"(Y/n) are you awake? We have school." The voice was sluggish and it seemed as if they were forced out of bed. (Y/n) mumbled a 'yes' and her friend told her to get ready before her mother forcibly throw them out of the house whether they were dressed or not. The girl slowly heaved herself from her warm bed and went into the bathroom.

"Why did the night have to be over?" (Y/n) mumbled to herself. She had a dreamless night just enjoying the warmth of the bed and she wondered why it couldn't last any longer.

As she put her hand on the door knob she stopped.

'I had a dreamless night? A night without the nightmares?'

(Y/n) couldn't believe it. She had to search through her brain to find out if there was anytime she awoke in the night. However she didn't find any. (Y/n)'s heart exploded. She felt like telling the whole world that she didn't have any nightmare. She'd probably laugh at her nightmare if she could.

She turned the door handle and entered the bathroom. Adding toothpaste onto the toothbrush, which was a new one that Mea gave her, (Y/n) started to rubbing it against her teeth. She looked at the mirror in front of her and her heart nearly stopped. For a second she could have sworn she saw the boy with shark-like teeth grinning at her.

Shaking her head, she quickly tried to get rid the thoughts forming of him. After brushing her teeth she took a shower and entered the bedroom. On the bed was a uniform. She went over to it and picked it up.

A frown formed on her face as she knew it belonged to Mea. It was not that she didn't appreciate it in fact she was glad that she wouldn't have to wear her uniform from yesterday but the problem was that uniform was quite small. Mea had a shorter and slimmer body than (Y/n) and she was starting to think of wearing her uniform instead.

Knocking the thought from her head, she started to put on the uniform. Once onto her body she stood in front of the body length mirror.

A blush formed on her face. The skirt was extremely short .... well not that short but very short, the shirt and jacket stuck onto her, showing her curves perfectly, she even had to unbutton some of the top buttons on the jacket due to her chest.

'How am I suppose to wear this to school?'

Chewing on her lips, she debated whether to wear it or not.Deciding against it she exited the guess room and headed for Mea's room. She ended up walking downstairs after finding out that Mea was not in her room. She passed the living room and entered the dinning room.

All eyes landed on her. Forks and spoons fell from hands and clanked onto the plates. Feelings the stares, (Y/n) wrapped her arms around herself. Mea's mother was the first to talk.

"Oh my, the uniform is quite small, isn't it?" The pale pink haired lady that seemed to be in her early forties said. (Y/n) nodded, the heavy stare not leaving her. She turned and met eyes with Hiroki. A blush formed on his face but he quickly went back to eating.

"Come sit beside me your breakfast is already prepared." (Y/n)'s attention was brought back to the lady. She went over and sat on the cushioned chair. In front of her was freshly made pancakes and orange juice. Pancake toppings stood at the centre of the table for her to choose.

"I remember you loved to eat this for your breakfast when ever you sleepover." (Y/n) nodded and thanked her for the food. (Y/n) took up (f/f) topping and poured it onto her pancakes.

After eating Mea and (Y/n) excused themselves and went to put down their plates into the kitchen.

"So.... Mea?" Mea looked at her friend. "Yes?" (Y/n) looked down as they made their way upstairs. "I was wondering if I could have my uniform back. I decided to wear it instead. This is kinda tight."

Mea stopped and stared at her friend with her mouth partly opened. (Y/n) stopped at looked at her. "What happened?" Mea glanced sideways and scratched her cheek. "Err... I washed it in the machine so I don't think you'll be able to wear it now."

"What?!"

/♦♦♦♦♦♦\

"Ugh! Why do they keep staring?! I swear to god that I'll stab their eyeballs out with my fork!"

Mea laughed lightly as she stabbed a piece of apple on her plate then brought it up to her lips. "At least you're getting more attention than usual." (Y/n) sent her a glare then spoke.

"I'm getting tired of it. There are other girls here too ya' know so why me?" Mea swallowed her apple and stabbed another piece. "Let's face it, you're beautiful with good grades and a father working in a successful company, how can a boy not resist you now that you're wearing something more revealing, you're top buttons are even unbuttoned. I wonder why?" Mea said and held her chin between her thumb and index finger in a thinking manner.

(Y/n) blushed and shouted. "That's because it can't be buttoned, idiot! It's going to be too tight!" Some students from other tables turned their attention to her and some of the boys' eyes made their way to what she was talking about. (Y/n) quickly covered her chest with her arms and they turned away with blushes on their cheeks.

"Perverts," she mumbled. Mea giggled at her friend's embarrassment. Suddenly a light bulb appeared over (Y/n)'s head. "Maybe I should start becoming a nerd." Mea deadpanned. "Please don't."

Lunch was over and soon it was the last period. (Y/n) was currently heading to her next class when she saw Mea, a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Mea!" (Y/n) called out. The salmon haired girl turned around and a relief expression swept across her face. The (h/c) haired girl increased her pace to meet her friend. When she reached they started walking together. "Thank goodness you're here, (Y/n). There's something I wanted to tell you at lunch but I didn't confirm it at that time but now I do." (Y/n) looked at her friend, concerned. "What is it?" Mea looked around before grabbing her friend's hand and leading her into the female's bathroom.

"What are you doing, Mea? You do know we have another class." Mea sighed. "Yes, I know but I have to tell you now." (Y/n) kept quiet and allowed Mea to continue.

"Well... you see.... since the first period, there's this boy in class that keeps staring at me." (Y/n) opened her mouth to say something but Mea cut her off. "Yes, I know what you're going to say, that he probably has a crush on me or something but the stares he's giving me is different from what I've come across. His eyes gives off this dark feeling and sometimes when I look back at him it seems as if his eyes glowed bright green for a moment. I know it sounds silly but you got to help me. I can't concentrate in class if this continues."

'Wait a minute. Did she say his eyes glowed bright green?'

"Mea."

(Y/n)'s voice was serious and her face held slight terror.

"Where is the stone? We need to get rid of it now." Mea looked at her weirdly but took the stone from her bag.

"But (Y/n)–"

"No time for excuses. Give me the stone." (Y/n) demanded. Mea only held it close to her chest. "Mea," (Y/n) said. "Hand over the stone."

"But–" (Y/n) grabbed Mea's hand and forced the stone out of it. Once in her hold she opened the door only for her to try and close it back but a hand stopped her from doing so.

He easily pushed the door back open. (Y/n) quickly grabbed Mea's hand and tried to push the boy from out of her way however he caught her wrist.

"I believe you have something that belongs to me, (Y/n)."

–—————

Please remember to press that star button. :)⬇️⬇️⭐️