1

jinyoung rubbed yugyeom's back, dealing with drool leaving the younger's mouth and into his chest because the boy was too cute to wake up or bother.

it was only eight in the morning so jinyoung didn't feel the need to wake up his baby. he was extremely glad that they both had a day off, yugyeom on a break from school and jinyoung always had mondays off.

it wasn't until over an hour later that yugyeom woke up, wiping his mouth as he sat up and saw jinyoung looking down at him.

"hey, baby, how did you sleep?"

"good," yugyeom mumbled, accidentally laying his cheek in his own drool on jinyoung's chest. he whined and wiped it off his cheek and then used their blanket to wipe the rest off jinyoung's chest. "how long have you been awake?"

"like an hour. figured i'd let you sleep since you're on break now." jinyoung brought his hand up to yugyeom's hair and played with it because it was obvious neither of them wanted to get up. "should we have some breakfast, babe?"

"french toast?"

"sure, baby, let's go have french toast." jinyoung got up, pulling his tall, sleepy boyfriend to their kitchen with him.

jinyoung made himself and yugyeom french toast while the cute boy clung to him the entire time. he didn't mind and, in fact, loved having the boy with him.

"thank you, nyoungie," yugyeom said very cutely in jinyoung's opinion before leaning down to give him a quick kiss.

they ate at their tiny table before doing heir dishes. jinyoung washed them and yugyeom dried them, like always.

yugyeom ran to their room at grab a sweater before he sat down on the couch next to jinyoung. he curled up and put his legs in jinyoung's lap.

"what do you want to watch, baby?" jinyoung put his hand back in yugyeom's hair while holding the remote in his other hand.

"anything is fine," yugyeom said softly, nuzzling up closer to jinyoung. he was just content being with jinyoung. "just like being with you."

jinyoung cooed and chose a show that they both had been interested in watching so he could put the remote down and cuddle yugyeom better.

jinyoung laid his hand on yugyeom's side to hold him a little bit closer and laid his head on top of yugyeom's.

"that's us," jinyoung said, poking yugyeom's stomach and looking at his sweater. "your minnie and i'm mickey."

"why can't i be mickey?"

"because you're cuter and minnie is cuter than mickey."

yugyeom pouted but let it go because he had nothing to say about the compliment from his boyfriend.

jinyoung smiled when yugyeom turned his attention back to the tv but the pout stayed on his face.

"you're my cute baby," jinyoung told yugyeom, chuckling when he whined like he usually did at compliments.

"i love you," yugyeom uttered, nearly purring as jinyoung scratched his scalp.

"i love you, baby boy."

//

           me             jinyoung
🤝
loving yugyeom, our baby boy

angel baby is the song that always reminds me of yugyeom 😔