22

"i'm park yugyeom!" yugyeom shouted into his phone when his best friend answered.

"what?! yugyeom! you did not get married without telling me!" bambam yelled into the phone, "i'm coming over!"

yugyeom giggled when bambam hung up, even catching bambam shouting to jaebeom about the news.

when bambam and jaebeom got over, yugyeom pulled bambam to his and jinyoung's room while jaebeom sat on the couch next to jinyoung.

"what the fuck?" jaebeom asked jokingly, pushing jinyoung and chuckling.

"we decided we wanted to get married sooner. now yugyeom is my husband," jinyoung said, thinking about the fact that he actually married yugyeom.

"congratulations." the men could hear the younger two in the bedroom, shouting happily at each other. "i want to ask bam to marry me."

"i can already see bambam's smile," jinyoung said fondly, just thinking about his best friend being married to bambam, the most amazing man for him.

"he'll definitely want a wedding, though. but yugyeom can probably help him plan cause he's told me he wants it to be a surprise for me when we've talked about marriage."

"gyeom was so excited for a wedding but at the end of the day, we're married and i'm so happy. i can't imagine my life without him, beom, he's so amazing," jinyoung gushed about his husband.

"we're so fucking old," jaebeom said, but it wasn't a bad thing. they had both met the sweetest boys in the world and wanted to grow old with him.

bambam nearly had to be dragged out of the bedroom by jaebeom, who knew the newlywed couple wanted some alone time.

the younger two had been crying, remembering when they were young and used to talk about getting married one day. they had even promised to marry each other if they weren't married by the age of 35.

jinyoung took the place where bambam had been sitting, but he pulled yugyeom into a hug and kissed the top of his head.

"i cannot believe we're married. i've never been happier."

neither had been able to wipe the smiles off their faces, other than when yugyeom was crying with his best friend. but the happiness of being married to jinyoung hadn't left his head or heart.

"i love you," yugyeom said, looking into jinyoung's eyes before pushing himself forward to kiss his husband.

"i love you," jinyoung paused, looking into yugyeom's eyes, "puppy."

//
the end!! they're married!