21

"nyoung," yugyeom whined, swinging jinyoung's arm back and forth while he waited for his fiancé to pay attention to him, "nyoungie."

"gyeom. gyeomie," jinyoung mocked playfully. he finally looked at yugyeom and saw the boy's cute puppy dog eyes staring up at him.

"can we built a fort? we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together since you're so busy at work," yugyeom said, starting to tear up because they really hadn't gotten to spend much time together the past week.

"of course, baby, let me just finish his real quick, okay? not even five minutes, okay?" yugyeom nodded, letting go of jinyoung's hand and going to sit on the couch to wait patiently.

yugyeom has already taken all the extra blankets and pillows into the living room, even moving the table out of the way so they could start building it as soon as jinyoung was ready.

jinyoung stayed true to his promise and was joining his gyeomie in the living room four minutes later with a fond smile. he also felt bad that he hadn't been able to spend more time with his baby the past week but he couldn't help it. they were both so busy and so tired when they got home, they only wanted to go to sleep, or one of them was already asleep.

they built their fort as quick as possible so they can cuddle sooner. it didn't take long as they had built a few forts with their living room set up the same way.

yugyeom almost cried when they finally cuddled in their fort because it had been so long since he felt like that got to be together.

"puppy," jinyoung said softly, holding yugyeom's against his chest and kissing the back of his neck.

yugyeom turned around so he could be face to face with his boyfriend. he didn't say anything, he knew he would start to cry is he did. he just put his forehead against jinyoung's chest and closed his eyes.

"i can't believe i get to marry you. it's all i think about," jinyoung admitted, putting his chin on top of yugyeom's head, "i get to marry the love of my life."

"i want to get married sooner." yugyeom did. he didn't want to wait over a year to get married, even if it meant a big wedding.

"let's go get married, tomorrow. we don't need a wedding. we can go to the court house. who cares?" jinyoung pulled away a bit so he could look at yugyeom and see what he thought.

"yes. yes please. let's do it."

"okay, baby, we're going to married tomorrow."

yugyeom sat up and looked at jinyoung with the biggest puppy dog eyes in the world and "attacked" him in a hug.

"i love you! i love you! i love you! we're gonna be married! can i change my name to park?"

"of course, angel, why would you ask if you can. you're so silly. you're my silly boy. and tomorrow, you'll be my silly husband." jinyoung held yugyeom tight, their chests pressed together as close as they can be.

yugyeom giggled when jinyoung peppered kisses onto his whole face. he really felt like he was living in a dream. he was going to marry jinyoung.

they decided to not tell anyone until after they went to the court house and got married. yugyeom even said he could wait to tell his family.

"baby boy, i can't wait until you're my husband," jinyoung told his soon to be husband, "i can't believe it's really happening."

yugyeom was giddy until they feel asleep in their fort. neither had anything to do the next day other than go get married. jinyoung was giddy, too, but he never showed it as much as yugyeom.

"i love you, so much baby. you're the most amazing thing in my life and i'm so lucky to have you," jinyoung said once yugyeom was asleep. it was always easier to talk to him when yugyeom was asleep, even if he loved to tell his boy how much he loved him.