16

jinyoung held yugyeom, one hand on the younger's lower back and the other gripping yugyeom's hand.

they were dancing around their apartment, jinyoung singing along with the music into yugyeom's ear.

yugyeom had his forehead on jinyoung's shoulder, not caring about anything that wasn't jinyoung because jinyoung was the love of his life. he was doing his favorite thing with his favorite person and that was perfect.

"gyeom, can i ask you something?" jinyoung watched yugyeom as the boy lifted his head and looked into jinyoung's eyes.

yugyeom watched as jinyoung stepped back and knelt down onto one knew. he knew his eyes each had to be as big at the moon but he wasn't self conscious because it was jinyoung, the man who loved him no matter when ugly fade he made. he was always there to coo and tell him how cute he was.

"kim yugyeom, you are the love of my life. someone who brings so much light into my everyday. i don't want to ever be without you, so will you marry me?"

jinyoung grabbed the ring from his pocket, holding it in front of yugyeom.

yugyeom started nodding slowly before his head picked up speed. he fell to his own knees and grabbed jinyoung's hands, whispering his answer, "yes, i want to marry you. i want to be with you forever."

jinyoung hurriedly put the ring on yugyeom's finger do he could pull the boy closer to him in a hug so tight they couldn't feel anything but each other.

"i love you, nyoung, you're the love of my life, my favorite person, my soulmate. i love you and i can't wait to marry you," yugyeom told jinyoung, his voice still barely above a whisper.

when jinyoung finely stood up and pulled yugyeom off the floor and over to the couch. they both stared at the ring on yugyeom's finger before moving their attention to each other.

the amount of sweet kisses they shared was enough to last almost a life time but they both knew they would share more in the rest of the day and the next day until in of then was fine.

sweet "i love you"s were some of be only words spoken for a few minutes because knowing the other was loved was the most important thing in that they cared about saying.