4

jinyoung swayed himself and yugyeom, who was sitting between his legs with his back against jinyoung's chest, back and forth. yugyeom had to sit down further so he wasn't just blocking jinyoung from seeing the tv.

"i love you, nyoungie, love you a lot."

"i love you, baby boy."

jinyoung leaned down and kissed yugyeom's cheek once before yugyeom turned his head so he could peck his lips.

yugyeom whined softly when jinyoung pulled away so he could stretch to reach his phone on the other side of the bed when it vibrated.

"jackson is coming over and he's bringing food." jinyoung's words only made yugyeom whine more because he had wanted to spend the day with his boyfriend. not his boyfriend, jackson, and jackson's boyfriends that he was inevitably bringing. "it's okay, my big baby, we can hang out alone once they leave."

the three men entered the house without being invited in. jinyoung should have locked the door so he could control when they barged into their apartment but it was too late by the time they were walking into the bedroom.

yugyeom had moved so he was laying on the bed, still between jinyoung's legs, but now with his head on jinyoung's thigh like it was pillow. he hugged jinyoung's leg in protest when jackson tried to get them to get up and eat.

"come on, yugyeom, let's go eat."

yugyeom, quite hurt by jinyoung using his full name and the way he said it, got up and left without waiting for his boyfriend like he usually would.

jinyoung knew he shouldn't have talk to yugyeom like that. he said it harshly and not how he ever liked to talk to his sensitive boyfriend.

he quickly got up, standing behind yugyeom while he got some food and tried to hug him but he walked away and sat on their couch.

once he ate, yugyeom went to their room and locked the door. he knew jinyoung would stay in the living room with jackson, youngjae, and mark until they left and he was glad to be alone for a little bit.

it was over two hours later when the couple left and jinyoung rushed to his bedroom after locking the front door.

"baby, let me in, please." jinyoung was hoping that yugyeom hadn't fall asleep or wasn't just ignoring him. "puppy."

he heard yugyeom whine as he stood up to open the door. he immediately fell into jinyoung's arms and started to cry.

"i'm sorry for how mean i sounded, puppy." jinyoung walked himself and yugyeom to their bed. he sat down and wasn't surprising when yugyeom curled up to be as tiny as possible and laid his top half in jinyoung's lap.

"love nyoungie."

"nyoung loves puppy."

yugyeom was still crying a bit which made jinyoung realize how the boy had probably been feeling all alone in heir room for two hours but everyone needed time to themselves and he hadn't been very happy with jinyoung, understandably.

//
imagine: cuddling with yugyeom 😔 maybe 1 day jinyoung will tell us what it's like