5

"nyoung!" yugyeom shouted as he ran into the bedroom before he jumped onto the bed next to his boyfriend.

"you seem like you had a good day," jinyoung said, wrapping his arms around yugyeom and kissing the back of his neck.

"it was okay. i'm just happy to see you." yugyeom turned around and faced jinyoung.

"aw baby. i'm happy to see you, too."

"puppy," yugyeom mumbled into jinyoung's neck, shimmying under the blanket jinyoung was under, "nyoung's puppy."

"my puppy." jinyoung rubbed yugyeom's back and smiled when he started humming, something the boy always did when he was relaxing.

jinyoung pulled his boyfriend off the bed and to the bathroom. "you stink, baby."

"shower with me?" yugyeom asked, pulling on jinyoung's hand when jinyoung tried to leave the bathroom.

"i will, baby, let me just get another towel." yugyeom whined but let jinyoung go. when jinyoung got back, yugyeom was undressed and was trying to not fall into the bathtub while turning on the water because he didn't want to get wet before getting in the shower.

jinyoung shook his head and pulled yugyeom out of the way so he could do it himself. once it was warm enough, jinyoung pulled his sleepy boyfriend into the shower.

"does puppy want me to wash his hair?" yugyeom nodded so jinyoung let him sat down out of the way of the shower stream so he could put the shampoo and then conditioner in his hair.

yugyeom let jinyoung clean his body before he washed jinyoung's body. he had already showered that morning so he didn't let yugyeom wash his hair even though the boy wanted to.

when they got out of the shower, jinyoung dried yugyeom's hair and then dried his body so they could get into pajamas and cuddle for a little bit before making dinner.

when they laid in their bed they could see that it had not only started raining but it was storming and very dark outside.

"do you want me to close the curtain?" jinyoung asked because he knew yugyeom hated the lightning of a thunderstorm. he was okay with the thunder as long as jinyoung was with him.

"yes, please." jinyoung closed their curtains that were really dark because they liked being able to be in a completely dark room in the middle of the day sometimes.

they cuddled on their bed and listened to music until they were both too hungry to wait much longer.

"what should we make, angel?" jinyoung asked as he stood behind yugyeom, wrapping him in his arms.

"pasta?"

"sure, baby boy."

all they really needed when they made pasta was spaghetti and parmesan cheese so it was always a very simple meal for the two that yugyeom loved which meant jinyoung was willing to make it anytime.

jinyoung always cooked the spaghetti because the last time he hadn't, yugyeom had let the water boil too much and it boiled out of the pot. but yugyeom did very sweetly, and cutely if you were to ask jinyoung, add the parmesan cheese to their food.