15

yugyeom was feeling better and was enjoying every moment of it. he was able to give jinyoung lots of kisses without jinyoung telling him no.

"gyeomie, i have to go, sweetie. give me one more kiss." jinyoung leaned down, puckering his lips for yugyeom, who was still laying in bed but had woken up to watch jinyoung get ready and talk to him, to give him a kiss.

"i love you, nyoungie."

"i love you, my gyeomie puppy. i'll see you when i get home."

yugyeom went back to sleep once jinyoung left and woke up almost two hours later. the night before, they had made a grocery list of stuff they needed so yugyeom could go out and get everything.

yugyeom may have spent nearly 20 minutes looking for the bread because they moved it and yugyeom didn't go to that store enough to know where it was.

yugyeom picked up some extra food to make dinner when he got home and surprise jinyoung. he loved doing things to show jinyoung that he loved him because the elder always took care of him so well.

yugyeom danced around the kitchen as he made dinner. he couldn't wait for his boyfriend to get home and not have to worry about dinner.

he had just gotten everything done when jinyoung got home so yugyeom was able to bound into the living room to see him.

he stopped and gasped at the sight of what jinyoung had in his arms. a big plush puppy.

"i had to go to the store for my coworker and saw this. it's a puppy for my puppy."

yugyeom grabbed the plushie out to jinyoung's arms and hugged it close to him.

"thank you!" yugyeom pressed a kiss to jinyoung's lips before shoving his face into the plushie in his arms. "i made dinner, nyoungie."

"oh thank you, baby."

jinyoung stole a kiss as they walked to the kitchen to eat what yugyeom had made.

"it was really good, gyeom, thank you." jinyoung held yugyeom on his lap after they'd both finished eating, praising the boy and telling him how good the food was because it was very good. he wouldn't lie to yugyeom, if it wasn't as good, he would tell him and help him make it better next time.

yugyeom smiled and hugged the puppy plush which had been on his lap as they ate.

"should we shower and then we can watch some movies?" jinyoung asked, rubbing yugyeom's tummy, almost making him drift off even though it was only six.

yugyeom nodded, standing up from jinyoung's lap. he left his plushie on the couch before they both went to the bathroom.

yugyeom giggled when jinyoung playfully pulled off his shirt and kissed his chest before giving him a kiss on his lips, finally pulling away to turn on the shower water.

after their shower, jinyoung dried yugyeom and himself off and they both got dressed in their pajamas.

yugyeom ran to the living room and jumped onto the couch, pulling the blanket from the back of it, over him.

jinyoung laid on top of him before he leaned to the side and laid between yugyeom and the back of the couch.

"i love you, nyoungie," yugyeom said, turning to face his boyfriend.

"i love you, beautiful."

//
jingyeom in the vlive 🥺 they need to get a room 🥺