11

yugyeom pulled jinyoung up to his parent's house while jinyoung was trying to look at the house because he had actually never been there. the only times he had met yugyeom's parents were out at dinners and once at his and yugyeom's apartment.

they were both given big hugs before they were pulled into the house. yugyeom's mom seemed to have already pulled out baby pictures. yugyeom knew he had no chance of keeping jinyoung from seeing the pictures so he just pouted and sat next to jinyoung who was next to his mom.

"oh my goodness, look at you! you were so tiny," jinyoung gushed as he held one of the pictures he was being shown.

"i was huge when i was little," yugyeom whined, grabbing the picture from jinyoung.

"you were so cute! you still are."

for half of the time they were there, jinyoug was show all of yugyeom's pictures from when he was younger. yugyeom had went to the kitchen to eat some snacks since he had seen all of the pictures and didn't like them, especially when it got into his early teen years.

"i cant believe you've always been so cute," jinyoung said, wrapping his arms around yugyeom from behind while the younger are some yogurt.

"liar."

"baby," jinyoung pouted, getting on his toes to kiss yugyeom's cheek, "you were adorable when you were little."

yugyeom's dad made dinner for all of them. every time yugyeom took jinyoung to see his parents, he swore they liked jinyoung better than they even liked him.

yugyeom hugged both of his parents, receiving a kiss on his cheek from his mother, and then jinyoung hugged both of yugyeom's parents and also received a kiss on the cheek from yugyeom's mother.

"i like your parents, baby."

"yeah, they like you a lot," yugyeom said, pouting as he laid his head on his hand.

"why are you upset?" jinyoung grabbed yugyeom's other hand and brought it to his mouth and kiss it.

"i feel like they like you more than me," yugyeom admitted. he grabbed his water bottle from the center console on the car and took a drink.

"well, they've had to deal with you your whole life," jinyoung joked, interlocking his fingers with yugyeom's. "they love you, baby. your mom was gushing about how cute you were when you were little."

yugyeom pouted at his boyfriend and was pulled into a kiss.

"pretty boy," jinyoung said, his hand still on the back of yugyeom's neck.

"can we go? we're still in my parent's driveway."