8

jinyoung couldn't help but stare at his sleeping boyfriend. he always wondered how one person could be so beautiful whenever he looked at the boy.

his favorite was when his boy was asleep. he wanted yugyeom to always be so at peace as he looked when he was asleep.

he leaned closer, just barely kissing the tip of yugyeom's nose. he pulled away in time to see his eyes flutter open, his nose scrunching as he tried to figure out what was going on.

"morning, baby." yugyeom hummed and smiled, glad that jinyoung's voice was the first thing he heard in the morning. he thought it was much better than his alarm tone.

"morning, nyoungie." yugyeom nuzzled closer, giddy just because he got to wake up with jinyoung, even if it wasn't a rare occurrence.

jinyoung held his big baby, not wanting to get out of bed because that would mean yugyeom would need time alone to work on his paper and it would mean not being as close as they could be in bed when they weren't wearing many clothes, their body head keeping each other warm.

"i love you, nyoung."

jinyoung loved to be told that. he knew yugyeom loved him but when yugyeom said it first, he didn't know what to do. his heart stopped but in a good way.

"i'm so in love with you, baby boy."

yugyeom blushed and smiled, mumbling some of jinyoung's favorite words, "love of my life."

jinyoung grabbed yugyeom's face with both his hands, softly kissing the boy while trying to ignore their morning breath.

they got up to brush their teeth and wash their faces, and much to jinyoung's dismay, yugyeom had to work on his paper. but not before a good breakfast because jinyoung knew the boy didn't eat breakfast on normal mornings before he went to class.

when yugyeom finished eating his eggs and cleaned his place, he gave jinyoung a kiss before going to their room to work on his paper alone.

it had been almost two hours and jinyoung hadn't heard from yugyeom so he took yugyeom's water bottle to their room as an excuse to see him.

"hey, baby, how you doing?" jinyoung set the water bottle down on the bed next to yugyeom so he could lace his hands through his hair.

"almost done, nyoung. leave." yugyeom playfully pushed jinyoung away but he really did want him to leave so he could finish it.

"okay, angel, i love you." jinyoung kissed the top of yugyeom's head before leaving, closing the door and walking back to the living room. he plopped himself on the couch, not knowing what to do while waiting for yugyeom.

it was almost 45 more minutes until yugyeom left their room and curled up on the couch next to jinyoung. he gave him the laptop so he could read the paper. yugyeom knew jinyoung didn't care about his government paper but he read all of his papers anyway.

"my talented baby." jinyoung saved the document before he set it on the table so he could cuddle yugyeom as opposed to cuddling his laptop. "i missed you."

yugyeom smiled, getting closer to jinyoung and partially climbing into his lap.

"what do you want to do until our date?" jinyoung asked, rubbing his thumb against yugyeom's cheek.

"cuddle," yugyeom immediately said. he just wanted to be with jinyoung after having to write for so long. "nyoung, i'm sleepy."

jinyoung moved yugyeom off his lap so he could grab a pillow and a comforter from the hall closet. he threw the pillow onto the end of the couch before telling yugyeom to lay down. they laid chest to chest on the couch, the comforter draped over them.

"i love you, gyeom."

"i love nyoung."

jinyoung hadn't planned on falling asleep but he was so comfortable laying there with yugyeom that he did a few minutes after yugyeom.

by the time they woke up, it was too late to see the movie they were going to see because yugyeom wouldn't be able to stay awake if they went to a late showing.

"nyoung, i so sorry," yugyeom apologized when he woke up, realizing how late it was. jinyoung hadn't even wanted to tell the boy because he knew he would feel bad. "i know you really wanted to see the movie."

"baby, it's okay. we can see the movie anytime. we'll go see it tomorrow. don't feel bad."

"i'll make dinner," yugyeom offered, getting off the couch even though it meant he had to get out from under the blanket and climb over jinyoung.

but yugyeom was still a bit disoriented so when his foot got caught in the comforter, he fell off the couch and onto the floor.

"oh, baby, come here." jinyoung pulled yugyeom up to a sitting position as the boy started to tear up. "where does it hurt, angel?"

yugyeom only shook his head as he started to cry. he wasn't hurt he had just been stressed for the last week and he had been close to breaking for three days.

"get off the floor, baby, sit on the couch."

yugyeom refused to let jinyoung pull him off the floor and just continued to cry. jinyoung watched his baby, deciding to sit on the ground across from him and hold his hands.

"nyoung, i don't want to be in college, anymore."

"baby, you're so far. you'll get to have your dream job and all you have to do is finish one more year of college."

"it's so hard, nyoung." he finally got closer to jinyoung, crawling to him. jinyoung laid down on the floor as yugyeom climbed on top of him.

"i know, baby, but you're so smart and talented, your last year will fly by."

yugyeom still got up, telling jinyoung he was making dinner and that he couldn't be stopped.

"baby, i love you so much and you know i'll support you in anything you do but i really think you should stay in school."

"i will," yugyeom said, followed with a sigh, "it's just hard."

"i'll help you with anything you need."