10

yugyeom giggled as jinyoung kissed him repeatedly, leaning over him on their bed to comfortably pepper his baby with kisses.

yugyeom could only giggle and pucker his lips to welcome the kisses being given to him. jinyoung tickled his neck before kissing where he tickled.

he laughed when yugyeom rolled over and laid on top of him, kissing him and telling him how much he loves him.

"love you so much. love of my life. always takes care of me, makes me feel cute, my favorite person," yugyeom said into jinyoung's ear because he was resting his head on his jinyoung's shoulder.

jinyoung started to tear up at yugyeom's words, grabbing the boy's face and pulling it closer to him to give him a long kiss.

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you. i'm going to spend the rest of my life with you," jinyoung said confidently, knowing he would be with yugyeom forever. he was confident about it.

"nyoung," yugyeom whined, started to tear up just like jinyoung, "love you so much. gonna be together forever."

they laid together, foreheads against each other. they didn't talk much besides yugyeom telling jinyoung he loved him every once in a while and jinyoung kissing him in response.

jinyoung, since meeting yugyeom, was sure they were meant to be together. jinyoung had never been able to not show how much affection he had for the younger boy, even when acting like he wasn't in love with him so yugyeom wasn't uncomfortable since he didn't know yugyeom felt the same way at that point.

yugyeom swore it was love at first sight. the moment yugyeom saw jinyoung for the first time, his heart was pounding and he couldn't think straight. he had never told jinyoung that so he did.

the rest of the night was spend reminiscing over before they started dating, before they knew each other, and the beginning of their relationship.

both had been much more afraid to show as much affection as they had grown into showing. yugyeom was too worried about jinyoung thinking he was weird to let him know how much he liked to be babied and taken care of. jinyoung would pretend to be different when they were around their friends than when it was just the two of them so they didn't see him as too soft.

they had both grown into who they wanted each other to know; their true selves.