Break Him

A/N I just realized I accidentally said Laziness instead of Sloth so I'm changing Yoongi's "name" to Sloth so don't be confused. I LOVE YOU.

"Yes, let's break him first."
—————————————

Pride's voice rang through the amphitheater, the evil intentions behind his words striking Taehyung speechless.

Be strong Tae, for your sister.

Be strong.

"Hit me with your best shot." Tae smirked, still making eye contact with Pride.

Pride looked almost amused, but more frustrated.

He didn't take kindly to anyone questioning his authority.

"Ooh! This'll be fun! Right Sloth?!?! Right? Haha lets go!" Greed shouted, laughing loudly, shaking the arm of Sloth who looked like he'd rather die.

There was silence as the Sins thought to themselves as how they would test the poor scrawny boy.

"He's testing to be Lust, no?" Gluttony spoke up.

"So why not have him test his seduction? Isn't that the whole point" Gluttony had a satisfied look on his face.

"Shit.... nononononononoonono" Taehyung's mind went frantic as he panicked at the though of exposing himself in front of the whole amphitheater.

"Perfect, make the peasant dance." Pride's said cockily.

"Hey!! I know, the perfect way... Lap Dance!" Greed yelled out.

"Ah! Have each contestant choose one Sin and try and seduce them. It's what Lust is all about."

Taehyung gulped visibly, he was trying to escape from his forced life of promiscuity.

"Then just get on with it already." Wrath spoke up. "I'm bored"

Greed clapped his hands together loudly.

Sloth rolled his eyes.

"Make this pipsqueak go last, I'm tired of seeing his face, choose someone else." Sloth said slowly.

"Whatever you say love!!!" Greed shouted

"Shut up" he replied

Taehyung stood frozen for a second before Pride spoke again

"What are you doing? He said go last, move away scum."

Taehyung wanted to run away, but instead stood up straight and walked head held high to the opposite side of the contestants mat, passing scared faces.

The other contestants glared at him as he walked by, Taehyung knew why, he just inadvertently turned the theater into a strip club....

Oops.

"You first cutie." Gluttony said, pointing to the slim boy now in the front of the line.

Taehyung saw Wrath's fists visibly tighten and slam quietly in the arm of his chair.

The boy Gluttony has called stepped forward, shaking his brown hair out of his slightly cross-eyed eyes, avoiding eye contact.

"What's your name?" Sloth said, finally seeming somewhat interested in this competition.

"W-Wonpil"

Sloth sighed and Wrath spoke up, "Wonpil what idiot, we don't have all day."

"K-Kim, Kim Wonpil."