Begin

A/N: Let's do this everybody, time to stretch my brain muscles and make a chapter! Hope you enjoy!!
——————————————————

The dizzy feeling subsided inside of Taehyung's head as he woke up.

He spun his head around quickly trying to get a grip on his surroundings.

He had no idea where he was.

"Good you're awake."

Taehyung turned his eyes to the voice and made eye contact with Gluttony.

"W-where am I?" Taehyung sputters our, trying his best to sound somewhat confident.

Trying.

Gluttony laughed at the boys stutters

"You're at your new home Lust, this is where all the Sins reside." He explained using a soft voice that made Taehyung even more confused.

Weren't all sins supposed to be mean and angry and controlling?

Why is Gluttony being... dare he say it, nice?

Gluttony laughed once more reading the boys facial expression, "We're not all angry bloodsucking monsters like Pride ya know?"

Taehyung froze, "s-sorry I didn't really think that it's just-"

"Don't worry about it Lust." Gluttony said as he slapped a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, getting him to stand to his feet."

Taehyung's facial expression once again became very easily readable as he cringed at being called Lust.

Gluttony turned to face the smaller boy, "okay so what's your real name then?"

"What?" Taehyung asked confused at the question.

"You obviously look uncomfortable being called Lust, I only called you that because I don't know your real name." The sin explained.

"O-oh, it's Tae, I mean, Taehyung." The smaller said quietly.

"Nice name, mines Seokjin, but please call me Jin." Gluttony said, smiling appearing on his face.

"O-okay."

"We really need to work on that stutter, where was all this nervousness when you were straddling Hoseok?"

Taehyung blushed furiously, he assumed this 'Hoseok' must be Greed, he hadn't give many lap dances recently.

"S-shut up." Taehyung said quickly, tryin to cover the blush creeping up his ears.

Gluttony widened his eyes, and so did Taehyung.

Taehyung just told a sin to shut up.

"I, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to I just thought wait no I wasn't thinking and I'm so sorry oh my gosh I don't know what I was thinking-" the boy rushed to explain the outburst.

Gluttony burst into a fit of high pitched squeaky laughter (y'all know the one) and shushed Taehyung.

"You've got some sass, I like that! It's good to have another actually emotive sin." He said through his bouts of laughter.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung said, feeling extremely relieved at the turn of events, he thought he was gonna be killed for sure.

"Here let's show you to your ro-" Gluttony started, but before he could finish...

"YOURE AWAKE! Awesome! Jin let me show him to his room I wanna do it!" Greed, or Hoseok as Taehyung just learned his name, bounded around the corner grabbing Taehyung's shoulder and pulling him close.

"Well okay, sure you can show him." Gluttony speaks over Hoseok's loud fawning over Taehyung.

"Yay!!! Let's go Lust!" Hoseok screeches.

"Actually it's Taehyung." Gluttony explains to the loud, excitable boy.

"Ah! Pretty name for a pretty boy! Okay let's go Taehyung!" Hoseok shouts once more.

Taehyung arms is pulled harshly as the sunshine of a boy pulls him down the large, extravagantly decorated halls.

The only thought in Taehyung's mind is, they seem nice enough, but what have I gotten myself into?

——————————————————

Authors Note!
Hi! I'm back, like back back. I'm going to really invest in this story now. So I hope you guys will enjoy it!

I also made another account for non fandom stories, it's MicTheDisaster
The story is called The Sun Shines At 3am, if you wanted to check it out that'd be awesome.

I'm still loving this story I'm just working on both this and the other account one at the same time!

Love you all!
사랑해요! 안녕 👋