And as it Begins, it Ends

A/N 안녕! Omg I'm listening to Epilogue: Young Forever and I'm crying wowow

Also if you have any questions for me feel free to ask, I always like knowing the authors of fanfics I like more-
💜 enjoy! 사랑해요!

————————
Taehyung's time to shine had come

In the most horrible way.

He stepped forward, his mind racing and heart pounding, but his outward movements looking smooth and precise.

He heard the beats of the music and matched his steps to it, placing one foot over the other, swaying his hips.

He slowly ran through the countless nights he spent with those men, cringing inside, but they were somewhat helpful in this moment.

Finally he came upon Greed's chair.

Taehyung smirked, blowfly his hair into a somewhat messy state, staring innocently at Greed.

He bent down slowly, leaving tiny touches on Greed's thighs, smirking the whole time.

Greed smiled largely, clearly enjoying the beautiful boy's attention.

Taehyung stood back up and places on knee besides Greed's hip, scooting forward to straddle the god.

Greed's smile turned slowly into a lustful smirk.

Out of everyone's attention, Pride's eye twitched.

Minutes went on Taehyung doing more and more sinful (haha get it) things to Greed, clearly experienced.

Taehyung rolled his hips and bit and Greed placed his hands on the boy's hips, pulling him closer.

"Enough."

Pride spoke up loudly, glaring at both Greed and the small ash blonde boy.

"I agree" Gluttony said.

"I believe we have found what we wanted." He said again.

"We've made our choice, haven't we boys?" Greed said, still holding Taehyung's hips.

"Yes, so you can let it's hips go." Pride said again, an unknown emotion glinting in his eyes.

Greed unwillingly let the small boy's hips go, and Taehyung quickly got to his feet.

Taehyung decided, he was about to die from the terrified feeling in his chest, tearing him apart, making him feel as if was about to throw up.

"Stand up straight, face the audience." Pride said forcefully to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned towards to the rowdy, roaring audience. Trying his best to not look like he was having a panic attack.

Pride spoke again,"Peasants, young and old. Greet your new Sin, Lust."  he gestured to Taehyung.

The audience screamed in approval, Taehyung was in shock.

"Wait this is what I wanted right? Power to support Taeyeon? Right. I want to support her but... I just watched the Sins murder multiple boys in the last hour."

His mind raced one hundred miles an hour.

"They can't hurt me if I'm a Sin right?"

"Holy shit I'm a Sin."

The reality of the situation hit him like a ton of bricks.

He just gave a lap dance to a god, and now he is a god.

What the hell just happened.

Everything was a blur, his senses running wild.

The screaming audience.

The Sins staring in approval, and some disgust from Envy and Pride.

The snapping of fingers.

A dizzy sensation.

And then everything went black.

——————

A/N, sorry for the shorter chapter!! I'm in school right now hahaha.

Hope you enjoyed!

Love you guys!

I haven't written in a long time so hopefully it'll come back to me soon, I've lost touch a bit so bear with me please!

사랑해!