Destroyed

Last chapters trigger warnings also apply.

Be safe🤍
——————————————————
"It's true.... I did that."

——————————————————

At those five words Tae cries even harder, falling to his knees, his hands gripping the bottom of Jungkooks shirt. Subconsciously begging him to tell him is was a lie.

That he had actually not done that.

That everything was fine.

But that wasn't true.

And they both knew that.

Jungkook stood completely still.

He couldn't even bring himself to clutch his head which throbbed with pain.

He knew he had done those awful things.

He had purposefully starved the people of the village to keep them down and submissive.

He kept the egotistical rich richer, and the poor poorer.

Tens of people died everyday of malnutrition, the elements, and suicide due to conditions.

Jungkook was the cause of that.

So why couldn't he remember doing any of it?

All he remembered was the maniacal and hysterical laughter of his father cutting through the blackness, echoing in his head everytime he was awoken from his actions.

Jungkook was completely numb.

He couldn't breathe.

He couldn't cry.

He couldn't comfort the man he loved.

Jungkook was all too away of his emotions right now.

Remorse.

Guilt.

Hatred of himself.

And love.

A broken, horrid, devastating, crushing love for the wreck of the man on the ground, sobbing with every ounce of strength he had.

Jungkook moves finally, hands reaching down to pull the crying mess away from him.

He couldn't dare to look at Taehyung.

Jungkook- face devoid of any emotion- turns, and exits the room. Leaving a heaving Taehyung and an unconscious prisoner.

Jungkook quickly makes his way up the stairs and walks to his room.

He closes the door but forgets to lock it.

He reaches for the weapons rack hung decoratively on his wall.

He grabs his trusted dagger, serrated on both of the edges.

Irises void black, empty of anything other than abhorrence of himself.

He examines the dagger, obsidian blade glinting dangerously in the dim light of his room.

He lifts it to eye level, tilting his head carefully as he watches himself move.

He hears the familiar murmuring of his fathers voice in his ears.

Then everything goes black.

Mumbling...

Talking?

Screaming...