Doubt

Trigger warning!
Blood and gore, emetophobia warning, also the use of the word "trigger" which I understand can be hurtful to some.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

Taehyung wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, cringing at the poor taste of iron left in his mouth.

His eyes are foggy and his hands are clammy.

He still feels sick to his stomach.

"Are you okay Taehyung?" He hears a high, soft voice whisper.

He looks up and meets eyes with Jimin, whose eyes are filled with genuine worry.

It was the first time Jimin had called Taehyung by his name.

Taehyung couldn't bring himself to lie to the boy and tell him he was fine.

So Tae shakes his head slightly, afraid that if he opens his mouth he'll vomit again.

The panic in the shortest's eyes doesn't fade as he reaches to rub the others back, but then decides against it, pulling his arm back to his side.

Taehyung's tunes out the calls of worry and concern from the other Sins as he finally brings himself off his knees and to his feet.

He can hears muffled cries to stop as Taehyung breaks into a sprint towards the mansion, trailing in the direction of where Jungkook went.

He blows past the front doors and stops, his head spinning around frantically as he tries to remember where Jungkook left to.

Taehyung inhales sharply as he takes off down the stairs to the basement, a place he'd never been but he knew Jungkook frequented.

His breathes are loud and shaky and he tries to keep his balance as he flies downward into the lower floors.

When his feet land on level ground his pace slows as he examines his surroundings.

Concrete lines the walls, trailing down the wide hallway leading to iron locked doors which clutter the room. A few old yellow lights flicker, the only light source in the basement.

Taehyung strains his eyes in the new much dimmer environment, his irises finally coming to rest on the bottom of an iron door far down the hall, light sweeping through the cracks.

He tries to steady his breathing so he wouldn't become sick again, and takes a trembling step towards the door he assumes holds Jungkook behind it.

Taehyung's hands tighten into fists, the pressure he's gripping them at turning his knuckles white.

He stumbles a bit, his vision still clouded with anger.

His pace quickens as he draws nearer to the door.

Taehyung stands in front of the door, reaching out to grip the handle.

The door swings open and crashes against the wall inside the cobblestone room.

The ravenette Taehyung was looking for spins around in shock, the two guards that followed him nowhere to be seen.

"Taehyung what are you-" he starts before he sees the boys expression.

An already clearly manic Taehyung runs his eyes over the younger, noticing the bruises on his knuckles and the slight spatters of blood stuck in his hair and glued to his clothes.

He then looks Jungkook in the eyes, but these eyes don't belong to his Jungkook.

These eyes are devoid of all color except black, the white of his eyes a strained red. They hold an ounce of softness which Taehyung hates is meant for him, but Taehyung knows if he wasn't here his eyes would be empty of any empathy.