Bonding

Hey everyone! I was thinking because I have so much freetime lately and so many ideas I might start another story!

Would you all be okay with that?

I was thinking it could be a college taekook AU?

I would prioritize uploads for The End of course, the second story would just be whenever I have time.

Let me know what you think!

Anyways, on with the story...

——————————————————

Taehyung's box smile was an full display as he skipped down the gorgeous mansion's halls, trying to catch up to the polar opposite pair of Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Hyah!" The small blonde yells as he grabs both boys by the shoulders, using them to propel himself upwards.

"Tae Tae! I'm so excited, are you excited?" Hobi smiles warmly at the boy, clearly excited for whatever plans he had in mind for their group.

"Seokie I'm honestly scared about whatever you want us to do." Yoongi says, eyes blinking slowly in exhaustion.

"Seokie?" Taehyung laughs at the nickname.

Yoongis eyes widen- for the first time that Taehyung has ever seen- and his cheeks flush a deep crimson.

"Awww Yoongs are you embarrassed." Hobis smile stretches across his whole face and he playfully pushes the olders shoulder.

"Shut it." Sloth says quietly, head turns towards the ground, avoiding eye contact.

The corners of Taehyung's mouth curl up as the watches the two tease each other.

But something had been weighing on him and he felt like he needed to ask.

"Um, this might sound weird but. You two are really close huh?" He says, unsure of how to phrase what he really means.

His hyungs turn towards him, eyebrows raised.

Hobis smile doesn't falter as he answers, "ahh, you caught on fast. Guess we aren't that sneaky Yoongs." He giggles as the other rolls his eyes.

Taehyung quirks an eyebrow.

"Yeah, were very close. We're in love." Hoseok says with a sharp nod, continuously giggling at the even darker shade of red Sloth turns.

"W-What?!" Tae yells, his outburst echoing through the halls.

He knew they were close, but he wasn't really expecting that.

It made sense though.

Hoseoks smile fades into a look of concern and Yoongi places a hand on his shoulder.

"You got a problem wi-" the oldest starts before Taehyung interrupts him

"That's adorable!" Taehyung's volume increases as his eyes crinkle at the corners in joy.

Yoongi freezes and coughs lightly, turning away.

Hoseok bursts out into laughter, pointing at Yoongi.

"You were ready to fight him oh my god Yoongi." He drops to his knees, clutching his stomach in laughter.

"Whatever." Yoongi says quietly before continuing his way down the hall.

"W-wait up!" Hobi priest himself off the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks from the gut wrenching hilarity he just experienced.

Taehyung laughs loudly as well, suddenly feeling so grateful for his new companions.