What?

OH
MY
GOSH

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THE END TO #10 IN TAEKOOK!

you have no clue how amazing this makes me feel. I'm so happy.

I write not only because I love it but because of the unending support of all of you readers.

Thank you so much and enjoy this chapter-
——————————————————
Taehyung was taking his clothes off.

——————————————————

Jungkook watches frozen in terror (and interest) as Taehyung- back turned- pulls his shirt over his head, exposing his tanned back.

Jungkook swallows hard, trying to be silent as to not alert the other.

Taehyung, now shirtless shuffled his hands through his ward robe, finally grabbing an oversized white sweatshirt, he slips it over his head, covering himself up.

Jungkook finally exhales and goes to lie down but is stopped once again, this time by sound of a belt unbuckling.

He whips around to see Tae now working on removing his pants, and that was too much for Jungkook.

"What are you doing?!" The younger exclaims.

Taehyung, very startled, turns to look at him, brows furrowing.

"Uhh? Putting on pjamas?" He says as if this were the most obvious thing in the world.

"I- well go do that in the bathroom!" Jungkook cries, hands flying around theatrically.

Taehyung's cheeks blush hard as he realizes what the younger means.

"This is MY room Kook! Don't be a pervert!" Tae shouts, turning to face away from the other, cheeks burning.

Jungkook doesn't have a rebuttal for this, so he closes his mouth and continues to sit silently on the couch.

He finds it too difficult to tear his eyes away from the brunet though.

Taehyung, now clearly self conscious, partially hides behind his closet door as he quickly slips out of his pants and into some black sweats.

Tae pauses for a moment before something dawns on him.

He spins around and points at Jungkook.

"You spoke to me!" He cries victoriously.

"Wha-"Jungkook starts before realizing what the older was referring to.

He shuts his mouth and his eyebrows furrow together, his bottom lip jutting out.

It was his turn to pout now.

"Oh come ON!" Taehyung throws his head back and groans.

"Just get over it Jungkook, move on." He exclaims, rolling his eyes at the others competitive, stubborn nature.

Taehyung's expression eases into a more relaxed one as he sighs, remembering that the younger has always had to be perfect. Which probably feeds into his need for order, and anger at those who are careless (cough cough Taehyung).

The brunet walks over towards the sulking male and sits down next to him, thigh to thigh.

He slides one arm around Jungkooks broad shoulders and hugs him close.

Jungkook naturally relaxes into the touch, already accustomed to being near the older.

It was odd. Jungkook had never been in his entire life.

But when Taehyung- with his strange demeanor and insistence to be close to Jungkook- came into his life, it felt so natural.

Like it was designed to be right.

Jungkook pushes these thoughts back, finding stress building in his brain when he tries to analyze his emotions too deeply.

Taehyung rests his head on Jungkooks shoulder, pressing the crown of his head into the nook of the youngers neck.

"I'm sorry I locked you in a bathroom." Taehyung whispers, trying to force his mouth to not smile at the ridiculousness of this statement.

But Jungkook is unable to do the same as his strong headedness falls and he bursts into raucous laughter.

"Y-You locked me in a bathroom!" He practically yells as he tries to contain his laughter.

Taehyung pulls back as the other leans forward clutching his stomach. Eyes wide.

"I thought you were mad?"

"I was being stupid..."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook in surprise as his self aware admission.

"You-"

"I'm sorry Tae." Jungkook says, still smiling the realization of his behavior.

Taehyung pauses and subsequently forgets whatever he was going to say as he takes in the sight before him.

Jungkook, features lit brightly with delight. Eyes shining like stars in the clearest sky, crinkling slightly in the corner with joy. Mouth wide in a smile that reveals his bunny like teeth.

He's beautiful, Taehyung thinks.

Jungkooks laughter begins to die down, and then he stops for just a moment when Taehyung picks up where the younger left off, laughing as well.

He watched the older's rectangular smile spread as Tae bursts into giggles.

"What are you laughing about?" He wonders, smile fostering once again.

"I- I don't know!" The brunet admits as he quickly grabs the youngers hand affectionately.

And so the two boys lay together spread out on the couch, joyously laughing and smiling together for no reason other than the company of one another.

Minutes go by as they giggle, bodies moving on their own as they roll onto the floor, hugging each other tightly. Simply smiling because the other was smiling.

Because there was no reason to be anything other than insanely happy when they were with each other.

That's just love.

——————————————————

I hope you all enjoyed!

I'm sorry this is a much shorter chapter, I had exams this week but theyre over now!

I purple you all💜