The End

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well!

Enjoy~

——————————————————

Jungkook opens his eyes when a shadow cast over his form. When his eyes meet Taehyung's his eyes soften and he reaches a hand out to take the older's.

Taehyung smiles and rubs circles on the younger's palm to comfort him as a civilian nurse works on disinfecting his wounds and stitching up the long gashes along the ravenette's spine.

Jungkook's look of love and admiration morphs into one of intrigued confusion when he spots the two small girls huddled behind his lover.

"Ah!" Taehyung exclaims when he realizes what Jungkook was looking at.

"It's okay, he's nice I swear he just looks mean, hehe." Taehyung says quietly, Jungkook just barely makes out the words. He snorts when Taehyung calls him scary looking.

"Jungkook-ah, this is Hyejin-" he gestured to the taller girl, Jungkook laughs at the dirty smudges around her face, the rips and tears in her overworn clothes, and the unphased confidence flooding her features.

"Hi Hyejin, I'm Kookie." Jungkook smiles at the little girl, extending his free hand to shake her's.

Hyejin's cold expression cracks when she hears the cute nickname.

"Hi Kookie." She shakes Jungkook's hand and Tae stares at the two with all the love in the world.

Seeing her sister's comfort rise around the injured Jungkook, Ryujin takes a tentative step out from behind the shelter of Taehyung's legs.

"M Wujin." The youngest says in a small voice, jumping a bit when Taehyung chuckles loudly at the littlest's inability to say her 'r's.

"Good job sweetheart," Tae ruffles her hair.

"Kook, this is Ryujin." The brunet corrects, and Jungkook laughs lightly, wincing slightly at the pain in his abdomen.

"Nice to meet you Ryujin." Jungkook lets go of Taehyung's hand and takes Ryujin's, now holding both of the girls hand's with his own.

"Awe you huwt?" Ryujin tries her best to ask about Jungkook's injuries.

"Yeah, I got a bit of a booboo, but I'll be okay. I'm strong!" Jungkook says and flexes his muscles jokingly, causing the two girls to giggle.

"You're going to be okay?" Hyejin questions.

"Of course! I'll be just fine don't you worry." He reassures her, sensing the reality in her question.

These girls had lost so much, even if it's someone they don't know well, they don't want to see anymore deaths.

"You wook wike a bunny!" Ryujin squeals excitedly, bouncing up and down.

Jungkook's smile extends across his whole face at this comment, proving her point as his bunny smile becomes clearly visible.

"That's our muscle bunny." Taehyung says, eyes crinkling as he smiles hugely, causing the four to all laugh in a chorus.

"Are you going to stay with us too?" Hyejin asks after a bit, her expression hardening slightly, desperation hidden behind her brown eyes.

Jungkook looks up to Taehyung for an explanation, though it clicks in his mind.

"Kook, these two girls are going to stay with me..." Taehyung says, there's no question in his words and Jungkook understands.

The black haired male makes eye contact with Hyejin again and smiles once more, "of course! Wherever Tae goes I go. So wherever you go, I'll go."