"Closet"

Oh my god, I was so scared.... I was so scared.

——————————————————

Taehyung groaned as a knock could be heard from the outside of his mahogany door.

He pulled his comforter tighter around his head and tried to block the outside noise.

"Taehyung-ah? You awake? Can we hang out??" Greeds voice cut through the silence like nails on a chalkboard to Tae.

The blonde groaned even louder before finally flinging the covers off and trudging grumpily to the door.

Upon opening it he was met with an ecstatic Hobi and a very unamused Yoongi. Both were dressed and ready for the day, the same could not be said for Taehyung.

"We were gonna go shopping!" Hoseok screeches

"No." Yoongi mumbles, quite defensively

"Well, it's not technically shopping, but I thought you could use some newer, better- well not better, I mean kind of but, well you know, new clothes-" the boy rambles on about how Taehyung's clothes are fine hes sure but maybe he'd appreciated some new ones.

Yoongi stares at the rambling mess and sighs loudly before turned his gaze to Taehyung who looks immensely confused.

"We have access to anything we want, even clothes. Do you want to come or not?" He says finally, eyes lidded and mouth downturned like the only place he'd actually like to visit is his bed to sleep again.

"Uh, yeah sure. I could use a distraction." Taehyung shines his beautiful box smiles at his hyungs, who stare back at the beauty.

"YAY" Hobi yells, grabbing Taehyung's arm and pulling him down the hall, almost sprinting.

"Try to keep up Yoongs!" Greed shouts behind him.

"Yeah, no." Sloth mumbles, dragging his feet while trailing far behind the two sins. His voice unenthusiastic, but the ever present gummy smile he has while watching Hoseok run away betrays his harsh words.

~~

Taehyung's jaw drops as Hobi yanks him into the huge room.

The ceiling is at least three stories tall, beautiful white marble that lines the wall shines in the light of the massive chandelier. Gold plating runs along the edges of the floor and the ceiling, as well as covering the banisters of the stairs that lead to the multiple balconies overlooking the space.

Dark wooden cabinets are lined up along the balcony, each with a beautiful, crème embroidered sign delegating what lives inside of it. Similarly colored wardrobes, the size of Taehyung's old house run up and down in neat rows on the main floor.

Gold and royal blue stitched chairs are scattered elegantly around the room, diamond encrusted mirrors seated near them. Taehyung couldn't begin to count just how many different storage cabinets were in the space, so he settled on infinite.

Hoseok reaches out and gently places a hand on Lust's chin, pushing it back up until his mouth is closed yet again.

"You'll catch flies if you gape like that all the time!" The sunshine boy laughs, patting Tae on the shoulder kindly.

"Oh, yeah sorry I just- wow." Tae stutters out still in awe of the colossal area.

"It's pretty neat right? This is our closet." Hobi explains brightly

Taehyung almost chokes on his own tongue as he turns to stare at the sin, "closet?" He whisper shouts at the boy.

"I think it's illegal to call this- Taehyung waves his arms around gesturing to the room- a CLOSET" he finishes, eyes wide in shock, excitement and complete bewilderment at the casual way Hoseok describes the mansion.