Disorders

Jungkook and Jin stared at the door just previously slammed by Taehyung.

Jungkook makes a small noise of resignation, knowing that he has no right to speak to Taehyung.

Jungkook knows he's a demon, he just wishes he could stop.

You can stop, you just chose not to. The low voice in Jungkook's head pipes up.

No, that's not true I can't remember what I do. So I can't stop it! He tries to argue back, shaking his head violently.

"Jungkook what's wrong? What's going on?" Seokjin wonders, confused as to why the male was grappling with his thought so much.

"He won't... he won't shut up." Jungkook says in a strained voice.

Jins eyebrows raise at this statement, not understanding the younger.

"Who?"

"My father!" The raven haired boy cries.

"Jungkook no one is here! Your father is dead! Snap out of it!" Jin shouts, grabbing the others shoulders and shaking him gently, being careful to not disturb his wound.

Jungkooks eyes snap open at this, wandering around the empty room, ixnay the two boys.

Jin grabs a smal towel and hands it to the injured boy. Jungkook takes it, wiping the sweat beading on his forehead.

"You mind explaining?" Jin says a bit more harshly than he intended to.

Jungkook pauses, placing his hands in his lap. Trying to piece his sentences together in a way Jin would understand.

"Well... I've been blacking out." He starts

Jin picks his glasses up off the table and places them on his face, scribbling notes with his pen.

"For how long?"

Jungkook tilts his head back into his pillow thinking, "about... four years?"

The clanging of a clipboard hitting the laminate floor sounds out through the room.

"Four years?!" Jin exclaims, clambering to pick his board up again.

"Uh.." Jungkook begins, eyeing Jin worriedly.

"Yeah, I think so at least. I can't remember exactly when it started happening." He goes on.

Jin nods, adjusting his shirt and sitting back down on his stool.

"And what happens when... or after rather..you blackout?" He asks.

"Well... everything goes black and then, I wake up but I'm already awake.. if that makes sense. Like I'll be doing something but all of a sudden I'm in control again. And I have no recollection of what has happened in that time. But usually it's something awful." The ravenette slumps in his bed, avoiding the eldest's eyes.

Jins eyes broaden behind his glasses and picks up his pen, listening intently to Jungkook's words.

"I'll give orders I don't resembling giving. And things like that. And right before I black out I always hear this voice. I hear it a lot actually, always whispering something awful to me.... it's my voice but, deeper and more intimidating. It sounds like my father." The young man explains further.

Jin sits quietly on his stool for a moment before he speaks once again.

"Jungkook I need to tell you something... and it might be really hard for you to hear." The man sighs, placing his reading glasses back on the table, rubbing his temples.