Diary

Italicized -- Jungkook's thoughts

We just arrived at SBS Building for our Comeback Special. There are a lot of kpop groups having a comeback today,and since we'll be the last group to be interviewed and to tape our performance, I decided to proceed to the rooftop for a while.

"Hyung,I'm just gonna catch some air. Be back in a few"I told Namjoon hyung.

"Just make sure to be back in time for the interview" Namjoon hyung replied and I nodded back at him.

As I arrived at the rooftop, I sat and leaned my back on one of the poles. I closed my eyes feeling the breeze when I suddenly heard a girl sobbing on the other side of the pole.

I immediately froze. Is she an idol, a staff or a fan? I was about to stand up and leave when I heard her husky and broken voice.

"I am not just a pretty face. It is not just what I have! I worked hard, how can they not see it?" the girl said in betwern sobs.

Is she not alone? Who could she be talking to?

"Damn these comments. Can't they just give me a break? My members said I have improved since our debut, even Sajangnim and Manager unnie. I have trippled my efforts but why do these people keep on comparing me with my members?

Oh, so she's an idol. Her voice sounds familiar though

"And why on earth do they compare me with Jin Oppa and BTS vocal line? Sure, they are all high and mighty and at the top,but hey, I'm not even copying their style. And they also have pretty faces, but why are they not attacking them?Yeah they sound great, but I do too don't I? That cute, sexy, bunny guy even said so before"

Is she talking about me?I remember telling Kim Jisoo of Blackpink once that her voice sounded great after our interview during her MC days. Back when she sang a line of Spring Day.. Then  again, she does sound like her.

"And why all of a sudden are they shipping me again with Taehyung? Just because of a similar watch? Oh gosh, if they only know who it came from, damn they'll be shocked"

Kim Jisoo... She's really Kim Jisoo. Oh gosh, what should I do. So,does this mean she doesn't like being shipped with hyung? V hyung doesn't seem to mind the ship, all along I thought it was true and they are just hiding it. Then who gave her the watch then? So she's dating someone else?Hurts like hell.

"People think I'm okay with everything because I never shed a tear on speeches and concerts. I just pretend to be unbothered and all, but it hurts,really"

She is really in pain. I have read some of these comments on twitter, it is stressfull. I actually admire her for her strength. All along I thought she doesn't mind. My dear noona, I would do anything to take away your pain.

"Fans were right though. Tae and I do communicate everyday"

Ouch. So it's true then? So she's the one hyung's been messaging and talking to everyday.

"But that was before, now we rarely communicate. We became close after we emceed together. Hell, I was the one who got her and Nayeon to hook up. I was their wingman. And I am truely happy for them. Nayeon is such a nice girl."

Wow. So hyung is dating Nayeon noona? That hyung, we all though he is really dating you Jisooyah...Then who are you dating? Who gave you the watch?

"I miss them both. They usually listen to me pour out everything to them. But hey, I can't really do that much now even if they always tell me to let everything out. See they need to spend their time more together even when apart, and I can't really squeeze myself into them.  My members, I don't really share much of my frustrations to them. I am their Unnie, I always tell them to not mind the hate comments. I can't show them I am affected and hurt, it will only make them worry. And I don't like that. Better  I get all the pain rather than them. I am Jisoo, I am okay right?"