Rough

"Stop.  Please...stop.."she cried softly.

I stopped licking her breast and lifted my head up to see her face. Fear,pain, shame. All written on her teary eyes. No sign of acceptance, need,want, not even lust.

I stood up and picked her clothes that I took off earlier.

"Get dressed. Next time, I won't be this pitiful."

She stood up,still crying. She ran towards the door and suddenly froze when I spoke.

"Remember Kim Jisoo. I own you.".

*******************************************
I am not having a good night. I am beyond outraged. I can't wait for this award show to end.

There she was, giggling and chatting happily with Jinyoung. I know they are friends, but I hate seeing her happy with other guys. I want her to be happy with me only.

I took my phone and dialled her number. After one ring, I turned it off. I saw her looked at her phone, and fear immediately covered her eyes.

She lifted her head towards my spot. I stared at her, and she can immediately see the wrath in my eyes. I sent her a text message.

"Fire exit.NOW!" and I stood up heading towards our meeting place.

I immediately pulled her hand and pressed her to the wall the moment she opened the door.

She whimpered in pain,but tried her best to hide it. This is one of the things I Iove about her. She's good at hiding her emotions. Too good,to other people maybe, but she can't to me.

I can see through her.

"Mianhe...I was just talking to him. He's a friend,you know that right? I...I will keep my promise. I won't let any other guy near me,other than my friends. That's our deal remember?" she spoke softly.

I just stared at her and let her go. I sighed before I walked away. I heard her breathe a sigh of relief.

*******************************************
She was crying silently and biting her lips to keep herself from moaning.

I am enraged. The article I saw online was her having a coffee date with Chanyeol.

She said it was nothing. That she saw him there with his members and that they just had a quick chat.

He ain't one of the guys in the list she gave me. He ain't her friend.

"Stop...please...stop..." she was sobbing and breathless at the same time.

I continued pushing my finger inside her entrance. Staring at her beautiful flustered face.

"Please..stop...I don't want this...I'm sorry,just stop"

I did not heed to her plea. Instead I inserted another finger, and pushing faster. She let out a suppresed moan which made me twitch my lips to a sly smile.

"Remember...I own you. I alone Jisoo..Break my rules and you'll be punished. Speak a word to anyone and I will let the world know about your maknae's illicit relationship with an old man." I told her, and her eyes widened.

"You wouldn't want that,don't you? You don't want your maknae to be in a scandal right?" I threatened her.

"Why...why me? Why not Jennie, why not Rose'..why not Lisa herself? Why me?" she suddenly asked.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm doing this.

A few months ago, I saw Lisa, getting out of a suite room with an old man. One of the richest businessman in the country. Hickeys all over her neck and they were kissing each other before they exited the room.