Mi Casa

Annoyed. Irritated. Pissed.

Yep, that's me right now.

I've been dialling Soo's number for the Nth time now and she is still not answering my calls. It's been 7 hours. They have landed 7 hours ago from Australia. I needed to hear her voice. I wanted to tell her how great our muster was here in Busan.

Frustrated, I buried my face on the pillow covering the back of my head with  another pillow.

A series of rings from my room's doorbell sounded, making me more annoyed.

"Quit it Jin hyung! I am not in the mood for your silliness!" I yelled.

There was no reply from him,instead the bell rang more than ever. I stood up ready to punch Jin hyung's face.

"Yah! What's your prob.....Jagiya?" I was shocked when I opened the door. Standing outside my room is a beaming Jisoo,in a yellow tiny dress.

"Good evening to you too, Prince of Busan" she said giggling as she pushed me aside and entered the door, handing me her luggage bag.

She laid her back on the bed,her feet touching the floor, causing her dress to rise up, exposing her thighs.

I pretended to scold her to divert the uneasiness I am feeling.

"Yah, I told you to call me when you get home" I said before sitting beside her.

She did not move, she just smiled at me.

"But I just got home" she giggled

"What?" I asked

"You...my home. You're my home. So do I still need to call you?" she smiled sweetly.

My eyes softened at what she said. I slowly laid beside her. She shifted her body to face me and wrapped her arm around my waist,her leg on top of my thigh.

"Smooth Soo. Real smooth." I chuckled

"Get changed. Your parents are going to meet us for dinner" she said.

I grunted. She just arrived and I haven't gotten even a peck on the lips. I want to spend more time with her.

I slowly pulled her closer to me,wrapping her waist with my arm,and puckered my lips to her. She giggled at my actions and her hand slid up to my cheeks. She planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I miss you Jagiya.." she softly smiled.

"I miss you more." I replied and pulled her much closer brushing my lips to her soft ones. I deepened the kiss and my hands slid down to her thighs.

I heard her moan which made me smile. She took it as her chance to slid her tongue in my mouth. My Jisoo...When with other people,we both tend to be timid and collected. With our fans, we let out our dorky and funny side. With our members, we let out our hearts.

With each other? We let everything out, no inhibitions. We are both at ease. She's not afraid to be daring infront of me. She keeps me sane. She's my home, I'm her home.

She let out a hoarse groan when I slowly squeezed her breast.

"Kook..." she moaned out loud.

"Hm" I replied.

"Dinner...babe...your parents are waiting.."she mumbled in between kisses.

"But Jagi...." I whined taking her hand and putting it on top of my bulge.

She giggled.

"Make it fast then"she said huskily.

"Fast? Ani.. You know I like taking things slow babe" I snickered and took my phone..

"Eomma...we'll be running a little late," I said over the phone. My mom said she was still preparing for dinner so it was okay.

I turned my phone off and went back to my home, who was breaming at me.

"I love you,mi casa" I softly said before claiming her lips again.

I guess my parents can wait for an hour or two.

It's comfortable even as you say nothing
With you, anywhere will be my home
You know I want that
You know you got that
Home