Lucky

"I'm home"

That's the text coming from Jisoo. She arrived a while back with Lisa from Sweden.

"Your dorm?" I replied.

"Your place. Where are you?" she texted back.

"Oh,I'm with the boys..With Mingyu and the rest. We kinda planned to have drinks tonight. I'll just leave early then, they will understand." I told her.

"No,no..You stay. Just don't get too drunk. And text me when you're on your way home, so I can prepare you a hot drink or do you prefer soup?"

I smiled while reading her message,not noticing my nosy friends at my back reading our conversation.

"You are really damn lucky man" Mingyu said while going back to his seat.

"Yeah...Oh how I wish I could also get a girl like Jisoo-ssi"Yugyeom added.

"Jisoo-noona is really really sweet. What did she ever saw in you?" Eun woo snickered.

"Yah. I am way better than all 3 of you combined" I retorted chuckling earning grunts from the three, with Mingyu throwing a chicken bone at me.

"Let's just have one round of drinks and then we'll get home. Don't make noona wait, or you might not get some tonight" Eunwoo teased.

"Yah! That's not the reason why she stays at my place. You dirty minded perve" I said, face flustered while giving him a light punch on the arm.

"Then why so flustered bunny boy?" Yugyeom added while laughing.

"Aish!" I just said, making the three laugh hard and loud.

After a couple of rounds,laughs, and exchange of stories,.we already parted ways.

I was already at my doorstep when I realized I forgot to text my Jisoo. I opened the door and saw her lying on the couch watching TV.

"Hey" I said catching her attention.

She looked at me and frowned.

"You are early." she said  sitting up.

I took off my shoes and sat beside her. Putting my arm around her shoulders.

"The boys didn't want to get too wasted so we only had a couple of bottles each" I replied turning the TV off and pulling her,letting her sit on my lap.

She locked her hands around my neck and just stared at me.

"I miss you" I mumbled, tracing her cheek with my finger while the other arm on her waist.

"I miss you more.." she whispered and pressed her forehead to mine.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, listening to each other's silent breathing.

"Should I prepare you a hot soup or hot drink? Cofee?Hot choco?" she asked pulling her head away and staring at me, batting her eyes,fighting the urge to sleep.

I smiled at her cuteness.

I carried her bridal style to her surprise.

"Let's just go to bed. You need rest. I know you're tired from your trip."

She smiled and peck at my cheek lightly before snuggling her face at the crook of my neck.

"Thank you,Jagiya...I'll make it up to you tomorrow"she mumbled.

"You better" I softly replied, to which she giggled.

"Goodnight Jagiya...Saranghaeyo" she mumbled,eyes closed when I laid her on the bed.

"Nado saranghae Jisoo..." I replied giving her a light peck on the lips before laying down beside her and wrapping her tiny frame in my arms.

If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep
intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there’s a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes