Label

"Why?" he asked over the phone.

"Our company is in a mess right now. Our group has been receiving mixed feedbacks lately. I don't want to get entangled in a rumor with you" she replied.

"That doesn't make sense. We only started going out a few months back" he countered.

"Didn't you see the chaos a single picture of you with that tattoo artist has caused? I don't want to get into the same situation."

"Unbelievable!" he exclaimed. His breathing ragged and she could hear his footsteps over the phone. He must have been walking to God knows where again.

"We have to end this, whatever we have, before we both get into it deeper."she softly spoke.

"We haven't even started yet, and yet you want to end it?"

"Mianhe Jungkook- ah. As much as I love spending time with you, I can't risk what my group has worked for in years. My members are important to me"

"And I am not.."he sadly replied.

"You are important to me too. But given the situation you are in now... That girl is a private person and yet things got out of hand. What more if they see me with you?"

"Korea loves you...even the whole world loves you"he insisted

"Not everyone,.."

"Noona...."

"Mianhe...Delete my number,I'll do the same. Erase everything about me in your life..We can never be, sunbaenim."she sternly said,but with a cracked voice.

"Jisoo-ssi..." he pleaded but she already ended the call.

She laid on her  bed,tears flowing down her cheeks. It was a hard decision for her to make. She just came back to her hotel room from the Burberry show when she saw the news.

It pained her to do this. She had known Jungkook for years, but weren't really friends. Just mere acquaintances. It was only early January when they both decided to go out. Not exactly on dates since they would always be with their Managers, or sometimes their members.

They would always talk with each other on the phone and facetime each other when away. They even have introduced each other to their family and a few of their close friends.

For the first 2 weeks of BTS' vacation, they have been together,in Jungkook's apartment. Spending time, playing games, working out. Jungkook would often teach her some dance moves, and she would watch him write some songs.

After seeing the news, she felt fear. A dozen what ifs played inside her mind. Call her a coward,but she suddenly felt that she cannot take it lightly if they will be discovered. Sure they still have not given what they have a label, but they both know.

She loves Jungkook,and Jungkook loves her. They both feel that, but they are taking their time.

She heard her door open, and light footsteps coming closer to her bed. She didn't bother to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Manager unnie...can you just please order room service for my dinner? I don't have the energy to go out." she said in between sobs.

"Shouldn't you be rejoicing after breaking me into pieces Noona" a painful voice spoke to her.

She immediately sat up,eyes wide open. There standing at the foot of the bed, the guy she has been crying about. The guy who took her heart.

"Jungkook..."

"Isn't this what you want? Us to stop whatever it is we have?"he said teary eyed.

She bowed her head and covered her face with her hands and cried her heart out. Jungkook was staring at her, tears slowly flowing from his eyes.

Her cries filled the room, while he silently sobbed.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...I'm such a coward" Jisoo said in between sobs.

He walked near her and sat on the bed. He pulled her into a hug, and Jisoo cried harder.

"Don't let go...please..." Jungkook begged.

Jisoo just cried. After a few minutes, her sobs ligthened. Her breathing slowly stabilizing.

"Please...Noona...Don't let me go...Don't let us go..."

She tilted her head upwards,staring at his face, and wrapped her hands around Jungkook's waist tighter,surprising the younger,making him blush..

"I love you...." he whispered.

Jisoo slowly lifted her head towards Jungkook and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Jungkook didn't move,but soon recovered from his shock. He tightened his hold on Jisoo and kissed her back, sweetly.

Their lips parted when both felt the need for air.

"I love you too..."

Jungkook's face brightened.

"I think it's about time we put a label on what we have.." Jisoo said

"Be my girlfriend Noona?"

Jisoo smiled brightly...

"It would be my pleasure Jungkook-ah"

"So...if we get exposed,and rumors spread?" he asked.

"As long as you are with me...I won't falter...I won't let go"

He smiled at her.

"I'll never put you in harm's way."

He said and kissed her lips,sealing their promise to never let each other go.