His and Hers

"Wow! Noona!You really are such a good fuck!" he exclaimed, catching his breath as he rolled his body on the other side of the bed.

"Yeah,that's just what I am to you...a good fuck."Jisoo mumbled as she slowly tries to sit up,resting a bit before trying to get out of bed. The guy was monstrous. Who knew that the cute, sweet bunny of BTS can be this hard and rough when making love. Oh scratch that, 'it's just sex' Jisoo said in her mind.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked.

She sighed deeply.

"I said, I'm just gonna take a quick shower and head back to the dorm"

Jungkook's brows furrowed.

"Aren't you gonna stay the night?"he asked.

"The girls are waiting for me. It's movie night" as she walked slowly towards the bathroom. Her core hurts and her body is too tired. But she needs to stay way from the guy who has been bugging her sanity for a long time now.

Jungkook's face frowned.

"Sunday is your movie night with your members. It's only Thursday." he said, she frowned.

"How'd you know that? Anyways, Jen got a new DVD to watch so, yeah, were watching it tonight"she yelled from inside the bathroom.

Jungkook did not spoke a word anymore once he heard the sound of water drops from inside the bathroom,signalling that Jisoo had started taking a shower.

'Is she mad?' he thought. Maybe she felt like he fooled her to come to him today. They weren't supposed to meet. But his sudden urge to see her got him to call her a while back. He said they needed to talk about something important. Jisoo thought it was about the leaked photo of her exiting JK's apartment building early this year.

He was supposed to confess to her. Make what happened to them a real deal. This was their second time to meet up and do the deed. The first time was after the Gaon Awards. Both drunk and out of control,they found theirselves naked and cuddled with each other on JK's bed.

Jisoo was horrified and was in tears that time. He can still remember her tear stained face that morning. It pained him seeing her that way. They haven't got a chance to talk about what happened because of their busy schedules.

He tried to get in touch with her but their schedules doesn't seem to match.

After their show in Japan, he called her,knowing she wasn't busy.

But the momemt she saw her on his doorsteps, he couldn't keep his emotions intact. He pulled her inside and attacked her lips with urgency. He missed her terribly.

He had long dreamt of having her,being his girl. But he was too shy, she was so out of his reach. The mistake made when they got drunk, was his ticket to her heart. Or so he thought. But fate didn't give them any chance to talk about it.

Now was his chance, and yet he blew it away because of his stupid hormones.

Jisoo got out of the bathroom,drying her hair. He held his breath, as he seems to have seen a fairy who just got out of the lake after a warm swim. He shook his head as he was again starting to think of ways to devour her.

"Noona..." he softly called. Jisoo looked at him,  with brows furrowed.

She wasn't mistaken was she? His voice sounded hurt when he called her.

"Is something wrong?" she asked. He sighed deeply and stood up. He walked towards her and Jisoo gulped hard as JK was still naked when he went near her. She stepped back and hit her back against the wall.

Jungkook pulled her into a hug and she heard him sobbing. She was lost. Why is her bunny crying? She didn't stop her arms when they freely wrap them around his waist.

Jungkook's head was snuggled on her neck. He was still sobbing when he mumbled "Mianhe"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not doing too much. I'm sorry for not exerting much effort. I tried contacting you, yes,but never have I tried going to you. I was a coward, I guess. Afraid you would reject me". he said still hugging Jisoo.

Jisoo was frozen in place,her hand tighly wrapped around his waist.

"I called  you a while back to talk,to confess.To tell you how much I love you. To fix the mistake we made. We started at the wrong foot, and I was supposed to make it right. But, my gosh, Jisoo,when I saw you, I couldn't help myself. I miss you too much, my selfishness got over me. I didn't even thought of how you would feel."

Jisoo is now crying upon hearing his confession. She pulled away,and cupped his face, and smiled while still in tears.

"I miss you too... Too much I didn't even tried to stop you" she said in between sobs.

"That alone goes to show...how much I want you...need you....and love you too" she said.

Jungkook grinned cheekily.

"Not to sound arrogant, but...I kinda had the idea a while back that you do have feelings for me too you know"

Jisoo's right eyebrow raised making Jungkook chuckle.

"Well like you said, you didn't fought back. You did not try to stop me,so I somehow got a little confident."he added.

"Confident my ass! Then why did you cry?" she asked.

"Well, I was expecting you to cuddle with me after we made love, but then you decided to leave. Really my hopes went down from 100 to negative zero"

It was Jisoo's turn to chuckle.

"Ah... so my act was effective. I really need to star in my own drama series now eh?" she snickered.

"So...." JK said smiling while pulling her to him, arms around her waist. Jisoo instantly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So....?" she smiled back.

"I love you Kim Jisoo.  Please be mine..."

"Had been yours since that night Jungkook. And forever be yours.  I love you.."

"Still going home for your movie date?" he asked.

"That was just an excuse Jagiya.." she pouted.

They were staring lovingly at each other when Jisoo broke down the calm and sweet moment.

"Bunny Jr. is poking".

"A little help then?" he smiled and licked his lips.

Jisoo pulled away and pushed him ligthly.

"Just go take a shower perve. I'm gonna prepare dinner"she exclaimed walking towards the door.

"Noona!" he exlaimed

"Shhusssshhh!" she yelled

"No fair, no fair!" he whined while walking inside the bathroom,making Jisoo giggle.

They may have started at the wrong foot, but they ended up at the right direction.

Bunny boy is hers, and Chicken Jichu is his.