Dirty Deeds

"It's too tight noona"

"Just put it in and hurry!I'm so pumped up"

"It won't fit!"

"Let me put it in....Gosh! You're so huge!"

The door swung open revealing a furious Jin and the rest of Bangtan and Blackpink behind him.

"Why the hell are you two doing your dirty deeds in my room!" Jin yelled.

Jungkook and Jisoo looked at the group dumbfounded. Jisoo's feet tiptoed while her hands are on Jungkook's head, VR glasses on JK's forehead.

"Dirty deeds?" Jungkook asked,brows furrowed.

"Uh....well... What are two you doing in my room anyway?" Jin asked

Jisoo let go of Jungkook's head and JK lifted the VR glasses from his forehead.

"Well, Jungkook here said you've got a new game,so I kinda forced him to sneak in your room and try it out" Jisoo replied,smiling sheepishly.

"But Jungkook said it won't fit. What doesn't fit?" Jennie asked.

"Ah. This. Its either too small or my head is just too big" Jungkook replied holding he VR glasses up.

"Ohhhh" the group said in unison.

Jungkook looked at them suspiciously while Jisoo took the VR glasses from Jungkook and examining it.

"What were you guys thinking anyway?Jungkook asked.

"Yeah Jin hyung,what were you thinking anyway?" Jimin asked snickering.

"Yah! Shut up!"Jin yelled.

"So? Why  did you guys barged in the room when you can come inside without breaking the door?" Jungkook again asked.

"Well, Jin Oppa here,and well all of us actually thought you were doing your dirty deeds in his room." Lisa said

"What dirty deeds?"Jungkook asked in annoyance.

"Well, you know, we thought you were fucking each others brains out!" Jimin replied.

Jisoo dropped the VR glasses on the floor,eyes wide open in shock, face flustered in anger.

"What did you just say you midget!" Jisoo yelled.

"Yah! you broke my toy!" Jin yelled back.

"Yah! Jin hyung, don't you dare yell at Jisoo!" Jungkook yelled louder than the two,making everyone flinch.

"I can't believe you guys would think of dirty thoughts about us" Jisoo said softly.

"Unnie..." Rose' said walking towards Jisoo but she stopped her.

"First if all, clear your head of dirty thoughts. Second, Jungkook has his own room, heck his own apartment where we can fuck each other non-stop anytime we want to. We don't need anyone's room to do so!" Jisoo said and glared at them before storming out of the room. Jungkook followed him in an instant.

"Jennia-yah, didn't you say Jisoo-ssi is still a virgin?" RM asked.

"Yeah... Nothing happened between them yet. Just cuddles." Jennie replied.

"Because Jungkook promised Jisoo and her parents to wait until they got married before doing the deed" Jin added. "Yah Yoongi, this is all your fault. Maknae and Jisoo-ssi will let us pay for this."

"Well, you all believed my hunch, that's not my fault" Yoongi replied.

---At Jungkook's room--

"I can't believe my own members could think dirty like that about us!" Jisoo shrieked, disapppointment evident on her voice.

"Calm down noona.." Jungkook said almost in a whisper.

Jisoo turned around to see Jungkook staring at her intently.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked.

Jungkook walked near her ang pulled her waist closer to him.

"Ugh..Jagiya?" Jisoo asked,palms on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook pressed his forehead to hers while pulling her closer to him. The tip of their noses touching and lips inches apart. He smirked upon seeing Jisoo's cheeks turning crimson red.

"I kinda like the idea of fucking each other non-stop." Jungkook whispered, his hot breath making Jisoo's heart beat fast.

"Yah! You promised!" Jisoo pouted cutely and Jungkook smiled.

"I know. And I am keeping my promise.. I only have 6 more months to wait anyways before I can finally call you Mrs. Jeon Jisoo" Jungkook replied,showing his bunny smile.

"Jungkook...."

"I can wait forever babe...I love you too much"

"As I love you Jeon Jungkook..."