Sneaky

"Unnie...I'm just gonna go pee." she told her stylists.

"I'll come with you" one of them said.

"No need Unnie, I know my way around here" I replied. The 3 of them shot her a concerned look. She giggled.

"It's okay Unnie, no one will recognize me" she assured them.

Her stylists sighed.

"Fine. Just be careful Jisoo-ah. And do not remove your mask,cap and glasses at any cost, Arasso?"

She nodded and made a peace sign before heading to the comfort room.

She just came out the comfort room and was about to go back to the concert hall. Yes, she was at BTS' last day of concet at Jamsil Auditorium.

She was walking down the halls,her head bowed down,hiding her face when she bumped into a hard figure.

"Awww!" she whimpered, caressing her forehead.

"Mianhe,mianhe. Are you okay?" the man asked while shaking her lightly,his hands on her shoulders.

"It's okay sir,I'm good, I'm good" she said, not showing her face to the stranger.

"Kim Jisoo?" The guy asked tilting her chin.

She froze,not knowing what to do. No one can see her here or else rumors may spread. She doesn't need any scandal or negative publicity now.

"Ani, Ani" she said. The guy chuckled and pulled her into one of the rooms.

She was dumbfounded by the guy's action.

"It's me" he said as he took off his mask and cap.

She gasped upon seeing the man infront of him,eyes wide open.

"Uhm, Sunbae, nyeongan!" she bowed to him.

"Seriously Soo? Sunbae?It's just us here, drop the act" he muttered in a frown. Irritation visible on his face.

"I...uhmm..." she was at lost for words.

"Are the girls with you?" he asked, as she shakes her head to answer.

"I'm with my stylists. The girls went out with their boys"

"I miss you" he whispered while carressing her cheeks, making her pout.

"You miss me?really now"she said cocking an eyebrow.

He pulled her in a hug, smelling her hair and feeling her warmth.

"When you miss someone, you try to be with them. You show up at their front door. Call,message or show them signs you miss them. Not ignore them"she mumbled in his chest, arms around his tiny waist.

He snickered at her while she was blaberring.

"I was busy Soo. This is the last leg of the concert, I want it to be perfect. And hey, I sent you the tickets"

"Yeah, you sent the tickets through Seijin Oppa. You should have been the one who gave it to me" she replied while tilting her head upwards to glare at him.

He pinched her tiny nose and snickered.

"I'll make it up to you. Wait for me after the concert. We'll head home."

"Na-ah. I'm going to stay at the dorm where I am supposed to be" she replied still pouting.

"Nope. We are going home to my place. That's where you are supposed to be" he answered.

She is still pouting while staring at him.

She slowly lifted her hand and cupped one side of his cheek.

"You seemed to have lost weight" she said while tracing her fingers to his jaw,making him hold his breath.

"Have you not been eating?" she added.

He held her hand that was tracing his jaw and  gave it a light kiss before intertwining his fingers to hers.

"I told you I miss you, that's why I lost weight. 'Cuz I haven't seen you in a while"

She couldn't help but giggle.

"Cheesy,really cheesy" she said smiling,making him smile too.

He pressed his forehead to hers and pulling her closer,his arms around her waist.

"I have to go. My stylists might be worried sick now" she said.

"Hmm" he just said.

"I'll see you later" she said.

"Yeah.." he answered before giving a gentle,sweet kiss on her soft tasty lips.

She hugged him before putting her mask and glasses back.

"I love you."

"I love you more," she replied before heading out.

He waited a few more minutes before going out.

"So, Yoongi-hyung, I thought you were just gonna go to the rest room huh?"

He looked at his right, looking at the evil maknae grinning with his bunny teeth.

"Ah, you and Jisoo noona are really sneaky."

He just shrugged and walked passed him,leaving the other pouting.

"I really feel like talking to a rock when conversing with him,tsk" he said before skipping behind his hyung.

Yoongi just smirked at his dongsaeng. Yeah..Jisoo and him are really,really sneaky.