Jealousy

"You didn't tell me there was a hugging part!" I yelled at her, and she was giggling. This lady, she's never really afraid of me.

"It's called acting Jagiya," she replied in between giggles.

"You said it was just a cameo..A cameo Jichu. Are there gonna be kissing scenes in the next episodes" I hissed.

"Why would you think that?" she asked innocently.

"You are lovers in the show Jichu" I spat.

She tapped her finger to her lips and replied.

"Yeah,I am Song Joong-Ki's character's lover. Isn't that amazing" her eyes lit up,to which I grunted.

"Kim Jisoo!" I hissed

"Yes my dear?"she batted her eyebrows and smiled at me. I am really starting to give in. Her cuteness is making me forget how pissed I am right now.

"You did not answer my question" I replied seriously,trying to hide the amusement in ny eyes.

"Well...It's for you to find out." she teased.

And that's when I lose all control.

I pulled her hand and pinned her to the wall. She just stared at me,eyes wide open. I caught her by surprise.

"Those lips are mine alone Kim Jisoo"I hissed

She smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I instantly wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

She brushed her lips against mine,hungrily crushing them. I lightly bit her lip,asking permission to enter and she obliged. My tongue exploring the depths of her small mouth. A moan escaped her lips. Her other hand travelled to my chest,caressing it and her other leg moved up and wrapped it around my torso. I groaned as she started grinding,provoking and teasing me.

My hand slowly slid under her shirt, up to her breast. I massaged the fullnes of her breast and traced circles around her nipple. Another loud moan escaped her lips before our lips parted. Both of us panting,gasping for air.

"I like this side of you.. Jealous Tae is too sexy for me to resist." she said seductively.

I smirked at her and pressed my forehead to hers.

"Sexy huh? And I am not jealous" I replied and she snickered.

"Yes you are.. Look at you. You were so furious a while back. Admit it Jagi,you are jealous."

"Fine! But that's only because you didn't tell me you were gonna be embracing another guy.  A hot one for the record." I pouted.

"He's married in real life Tae. And it's just a show. You of all people should know that....plus, I like an alien more than an Igutu" she giggled.

"But...is there a kissing scene" I asked again.

"It's a surprise..." she teasingly giggled.

I grunted and carried her towards the bed.

"You, naughty lady, are gonna get punished" I said as I took off my shirt and unbuckled my belt.

"I think I need to get you jealous more often if this means I get punished this way by you." she said in a husky voice.

I smiled and laid on top of her. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my torso.

"Excited aren't we?" I smirked.

"I like this kind of punishment... And I miss you so bad.." she replied

"I miss you more..and I love you Kim Jisoo" I stared at her lovingly.

"I love you too Tae...now shut up and punish me."

My laughter filled the room,before I crushed my lips to hers.

Let's just say she enjoyed her punishment too much...Well,we both did.

You’re not being punished
Come here, I’m your paradise
Can’t close your eyes
You can throw a fit but it’s no use
(Don’t reject me)
Just close your eyes, tune your ears
I'm takin'over you