Right Kind of Wrong

I was watching her giggling and throwing jokes with her members. They were seated just across us. I couldn't help but smile at her. I love seeing her happy.

"I wonder who you're smiling at. I know for a fact you are in a relationship with Jisoo-ssi,but Jihyo-ssi is smiling back at you. And it's clear to see that some of her members are teasing her as she is blushing hard" Jin hyung matter of factly half-whispered to my ear.

I looked at him confused and he tilted his head toward Jisoo's seat. Behind her,were Jihyo and her Twice members. I quickly shifted my eyes towards the stage.

"Oh shoot!" I exclaimed

"Yep, oh shoot you are" he said chuckling.

"Shut up hyung!" I grumpily hissed and he snickered shifting his gaze to the stage.

*******************************************
It was already our time to perform. During our stage, when I was rapping my part on Boy with Luv, I looked at Jisoo's spot. I was absent mindedly focused on her spot that I didn't notice the screen was already showing them. I almost tripped when I heard the crowd, the Onces in particular chanting Jihyo's name. Their fans must have thought I was looking at her.

I discretely looked back at Jisoo,and she was smiling but her eyes were almost like warning me. I saw her members pout and Nini was holding Jisoo's hand. I also caught a glimpse of Nayeon shaking her head.

Jisoo and I have been dating for more than a year now. We had kept it low-key.

Everything started when I accidentally hit her thigh. I had to gather all my courage to approach her after the show to apologize. We never lost communication after that and would get together when we both were free. A few months after, I confessed and she accepted.

We both told our members and family,including our bosses and staff about our relationship instantly. There were no objections honestly, but we both decided that it was best to keep it private.

A few of her friends in the industry knew of our relationship,which includes Nayeon, the RV girls,Sandara, Jinyoung and Doyoung.

After our performance, the maknae line approached me and said in unison "You're in big trouble hyung", to which I scoffed.

We went back to our spot. We passed by theirs and we greeted them with a bow. Jisoo just bowed her head,and never looked at me. I sighed.

*******************************************

It was already time for all the idols to go on stage for the ending walk and bow.

We stood side by side with Blackpink and Jisoo was on our side,next to Jimin. I asked Jimin to switch places and he just snickered and moved.

I was already standing next to my Soo, and she was shifting uneasily. I slowly took her hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked at me shocked and looked upfront again pulling her hand, but I held it tightly.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" she murmured

"Holding my girlfriend's hand." I replied lazily.

"There are fancams around Jagiya" she whined.

"Are you afraid? Aren't you proud of your boyfriend?" I teased.

"Ani," she said with a pout.

"Then just let it be. I am ready to show the whole world my girl. And I just want to mark my territory you know. So those fanboys of yours will stop looking at you" I said staring at her.

"Jagi,this is wrong" she worriedly said

"Baby, you're the right kind of wrong" I smiled and kissed her cheek. I heard her members and the RV girls giggle while my members snickered. Some of the idols gasped at my actions. A loud cheer was also heard from.the fans,chanting "Yoonsoo".

She blushed and I pulled her to walk side by side with me. We walked around the stage holding hands while waving to the fans.

She was smiling from ear to ear, and was happily skipping.

Seeing her happy, automatically puts a smile on my face. She stopped skipping and looked at me. I also stopped walking.

"I love you Min Yoongi" she said showing her fanous heart shaped smile.

"As I love you Kim Jisoo" I replied and kissed her softly on the lips.

And yep,the crowd went nuts...

Even the weather is good,
I think I’m perfect with you
Wanna walk together