They Don't Know About Us

"Oh good Lord!" she screamed as she reached her climax. I smiled at the sight of her.

The most beautiful visual in Kpop these days, is under me. Her moans and screams are music to my ears. The scratches on my back, her nails dugged deep, painful,yes,but I don't really mind. My movement became faster as I am nearing my own climax. Thrusting deeper and faster,and she bit my shoulder as I pushed my final thrust inside her. I collapsed on top of her, breathing hard, while her breathing was calm. I took a glance at her and she's already sleeping peacefully. I smiled. The most beautiful moment in my life. Whether she remembers this moment or not, only she can tell. The girl I had been crushing on for a while now. The girl Sana has been jealous of because I never looked at her the way I did with this girl. The girl I had been secretly in love with for years now. Kim Jisoo.

I just entered the bar when I saw her,already on her 10th bottle of Soju. She was crying while drinking. Some guys were already eyeing her. As much as I also wanted to drown myself in drunkenness, I can't let these predators prey on her.

I went to her and pulled her up. She looked at me,shock evident on her pretty flustered face.

"Jungkook?"she hiccupped.

"You"re wasted noona. What were you thinking drinking alone in a bar full of men" I hissed at her.

She giggled. "Suho oppa broke up with me. I don't even know why I'm crying. He never loved me anyways. He has always been looking for reasons to end our relationship. A while ago he saw me talking to Jimin,you know your midget friend."

I chuckled at her description of Jimin-hyung.  I saw them talking a while ago. Seulgi noona was not able to attend the awards show because she was sick and Jisoo was asking hyung for updates on her condition. Suho hyung pulled Jisoo away from Jimin hyung,which was really unethical of him. I carried her on my back and she still kept blabbering and I just listened.

"He accused  me of cheating. Like what? He knew Jimin was dating Seulgi. Seulgi is one of my bestfriends, that's how Jimin and I became friends."

"If i didn't knew better, he was just making up stories to make me look bad. He has always had the hots for Sana!"

I stiffened at the mention of Sana's name.

"He even called me a slut!"

My jaws clenched. No one has the right to call her that. Especially him. When he was the one cheating on Jisoo.

Yes,Suho hyung and Sana are cheating on Jisoo.  Sana,my pretend girlfriend.

I have always known of their relationship. How they go behind Jisoo's back. Me? I don't really mind,they can do whatever they want.  Our relationship was fake anyways. JYP threatened us to leak every member's personal life if we didn't agree with his demands. And since I was the only single in the group, I was the one chosen to be in a fake relationship with one of his talents, to boost their popularity worldwide.

I ended everything a while back. This time it was us who made a threat. Manager Sejin took a video of Suho and Sana making out at the dressing room before the award show started. JYP had no other choice but to release a break up news between me and Sana.

I went to the bar to celebrate, but then I saw the girl I love, wasted.

I didn't know what got into me. I could have just brought her to her dorm or called our manager,but I didn't. I took her to my apartment.

She was already passed out when I laid her on my bed. I was staring at her beautiful face,tracing every corner of it with my fingers until it landed on her lips. Tempted, I slowly leaned down my head and brushed my lips to hers. To my surprise,she kissed back. That's how we ended up in this situation.