Hiatus

I was sitting on the couch and watching the news when Jisoo arrived.

She threw herself down the couch laying her head on my lap,eyes closed. I instantly massaged her temple,causing her to smile.

"Hmmm...that feels nice Jagi"she mumbled.

"Rough day?" I asked

"The choreo for our new track is a bit hard. The footworks almost made me stumble" she replied.

"You never complained before? And you've been doing good in your dancing. You've been practicing with Jungkook and Hobi for a while now" I said

"Yeah,but I almost slipped. I can't really do strenuous activities now." she whined.

Is she sick?

" Is something wrong with you?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I just easily get tired these days. So they are going to change some of the steps to an easier one" she replied.

Changing the choreo for her? That's a first.

"Have you eaten? I'll prepare you some food. Chicken? You want chicken?" I asked

"Pasta. I want pasta. And boiled eggs. Soft boiled. And can you also make me strawberry juice. And steak." she answered.

"Wow. What am I a waiter?" I snickered getting up,slowly putting a pillow under her head.

She looked at me and made an aegyo,"Pretty please?"

I chuckled. "Fine,fine. Here I go"

I was busy preparing our meal when she suddenly spoke.

"I'm going on hiatus. In 2 months, I'm going to take a break."

I didn't speak. We're going to have our comeback in 2 weeks. And them in 3 days. I wasn't sure why she has to go on hiatus when they are having their comeback.

"But..your comeback is in 3 days?"

"I'm going to be on the comeback stages and guestings and fan meetings. But no tours for me." she replied

"What have you done this time for YG to punish you like this?" I asked

"Nothing. I was the one who asked for a break"she replied non-chalantly

I felt her stand up from the couch. She aproached me and tiptoed to kiss me on the cheek. I turned off the stove and looked at her.

"Is something wrong?Are you sick?" I asked in a worried tone.

She shook her head still smiling. Yep, she doesn't look sick. Then what seems to be the problem.

She was holding an envelope and gave it to me.

I opened it and my eyes widened. I looked at her and she was beaming, showing her heart shaped smile. I smiled.

"Congratulations Yoongi. You're going to be an Appa." she said happily.

"Congratulations to us" I said smiling as I wrapped my hands around her waist and pressed my forehead to hers.

"Thank you Min Jisoo..." I said before kissing her softly on the lips.

"Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful
Is not because of these stars or lights,
but US"