Chapter 1; It was good

December had been long gone by now, with the snow melting and the weather warming up. It was now April and things were different. Not just the weather but in Caroline's and James' lives.

James was away most days and nights filming movies and going to movie premiers. That left Caroline to deal with wedding preparations.

She remembered only a month ago when James was there for her often. More so then he is now. Caroline often remembered when James and her would talk happily about their wedding and their unborn child. The image came to her mind the good times. Before things came crashing down around them.

James smiled lovingly at Caroline who sat at the kitchen table planning their wedding.

"Did you make decisions on the flowers yet?" he asked sitting across the table from her "Wait let me guess a white orchid in the middle of hydrangeas?"

Blue orbs glared at him "I hate how you know what I like."

James melodic laughter filled her ears "I guess I could be one of those sucky douché bag fiancés if you want." he suggested jokingly

"Nah that's okay I like you knowing everything about me." She replied "How was filming?"

"It was good Seth is excited to be in a movie with me again." he grabbed Caroline phone smiling at her lock-screen.

It was of James and Caroline on the plane back to LA making goofy faces. It was by far one of his favorite pictures of the pair.

"Well I'm excited to see the movie." she replied smiling, rubbing her stomach as they sat on their new sofa. James nodded his head his brown eyes locked on Caroline stomach "Why are you looking at my stomach like that?" she asked

He grinned showing the crinkles by his eyes Caroline loved "I was just picturing our baby."

"Oh, do tell what you imagine they will look like?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest

"Okay, well I imagine our baby will have my hair color. Your bright blue eyes that you just get lost in." he paused "They would probably have curly hair, and your sweet smile. And probably your laugh."

Caroline raised her perfect eyebrow "Why can't our baby have more of your traits?"

"That's just how I imagine their looks to be." he shrugged "I can't wait to find out the sex."

"That's only tomorrow, you can wait that long." she smiled lovingly at him

The next morning James was wide awake early so he was fidgety until Caroline appointment.

"Calm down will you. You're like a kid who's had way to much sugar." Caroline whispered as they sat at the doctors

"Caroline Taylor." Rebecca one of the nurses called

Both Caroline and James stood up walking to the nurse who led them to a room. By now Caroline had her appointments down to a tee. The nurse applied the gel to Caroline stomach so they could see the baby.

"There's your baby." Rebecca grinned "Do you want to know the sex?"

"Yes." James answered before Caroline could get a word out

The nurse laughed watched as

James held onto Caroline's hand "Well, you're having a boy."

Caroline's blue eyes grew with tears of happiness "Thats great." she smiled

After the doctors appointment the proud parents grinned at each other "We're having a boy." James kissed Caroline lovingly on the lips

"What are you going to name him?" she asked hopping off the table

"I'm not sure." he answered truthfully

The blonde pondered for a moment "How about Liam?"

"Liam sounds good to me." James smiled throwing his arm around her shoulder "Liam Franco, sounds like a movie star name already."

Caroline hit him lightly in the chest "Oh shut it, he will not be doing any movies unless its what he really wants."

"Just one little appearance with me won't kill anyone." he pushed then seen the glare Caroline sent him "Okay, okay I get it no movies."

Satisfied the blonde smirked getting in their new black Rang Rover "Glad to know you see it my way."

"I just don't want to lose my head." He started the car driving down the busy streets

Lady Gaga's The Fame blasted from Caroline's black iPhone "It's Nina, I told her about my appoint."

"Hey Care, how'd the appointment go?" Nina asked

"Fantastic we found out the sex." Caroline replied smiling

The girl squealed "Do tell please!"

"We're having a boy." she laughed

"Can I tell Paul and Ian please?" Nina begged

Caroline bit her lip "Yeah, just make sure they don't tell a soul."

"If they do I'd kill them. Looks like the Salvatore brothers might actually die." she joked "Oh, I have to go back to filming. Call you later bye Care."

"Bye Nina tell everyone I said hi." Caroline heard and 'okay' before the line went dead

"So are we telling everyone?" James asked looking at Caroline as they approached a stop light

Caroline rolled her eyes "No, I just promised Nina I would tell her what the sex was."

"We've got to tell mom, Seth and the twins." he reminded her

"And Emma." she added pulling up Emma's name at that moment texting 'hey, we're having a boy! Can't wait to see you again Xxx C'

"We'll tell Seth later, there's a charity event tonight." James said

Caroline's blue eyes got wide "You just now remembered?"

"Sorry, I've had a ton of shit on my mind. Like the stupid wedding." he sighed

"Oh so now our wedding is stupid?" she asked outraged

James realized what he had said and shook his head "No Care I didn't mean it like that. The wedding isn't stupid."

"It seems like it is to you. I'm the one who's doing every goddamned thing! While you go off and hang out with your friends,travel and film movies." Breathing out she closed her eyes, moments later she was hysterically crying "I'm sorry this baby has my emotions all over the place. I didn't mean to yell at you."

Brown eyes looked at her and white teeth were showing as James smiled "It's not a big deal Care, I understand I'm awful at helping. I'll be more helpful I promise."

"Thank you." she wiped the tears away with the back of her right hand as James held onto her left hand

"Now what are you wearing tonight?" he asked

Carline furrowed her eyebrows thinking of everything she had in her closet that could easily hide her protruding baby bump "I have a white suit I could wear."

"Alright as long as you're comfortable in it." he replied sweetly

"You're sucking up for something. What is it?" she asked studying him

James shrugged innocently "I'm not sucking up for anything."

"You're funny Franco because I'm sure you are." Caroline playfully glared at him

"You haven't said that in awhile, I kinda miss it." he sighed.

By the time they got back to their home, Caroline began to get ready. She knew how long they took to get ready for events and such.

"Are you ever going to lose those red lips?" James asked grinning at his beautiful fiancé

Caroline smiled "Of course not its like my trademark." she joked

The blonde looked stunning with her straight blonde hair, red lips and white suit. James could only picture how she would look on their wedding day now.

So first chapter to All of me. How are you liking it so far?