[Foreword]

Rights

All rights remain to author J.K. Rowling. I created a few characters such as Charlotte and Jacob; however, all original Harry Potter characters and concepts are not mine.

Warning

This book is darker than others that I have written. There is talk of depression, anxiety, death, and other difficult topics. If you are triggered by such things, I am warning you now– proceed with caution or do not read at all. I value your mental health more than the number of reads on my book.

Note

I tried to keep as true as I could to the books and history of Harry Potter. (If I changed something, it was on purpose or for the sake of the story, so just trust me.) This book will take a completely different path than my past two (Ephemeral and Limerence). I wanted a fresh take, and it has been years since I wrote those, so I have different tastes and ideas. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, please do not take my writing of a Harry Potter fanfiction as agreeance with J.K. Rowlings' homophobic and transphobic views. I am a proud alley of the LGBTQ+ community, and her views disappointed me as I had looked up to her since I was little. This is a safe space for ALL people; no hate of any kind will ever be tolerated in my comments.