[Afterword]

I started this book on a whim back in May of 2019. I honestly didn't know where the story was going or if I would even finish the book. I honestly thought it would be deleted and placed neatly back in my drafts. I am so happy that was not the case. 

     This story was an absolute joy to write, and you have no idea how happy it makes my heart to know there are people out there that actually enjoy my writing. It's still hard to wrap my head around.

     I would have never imagined that this would get so many reads as I was going. My goal was maybe 10k reads by the time I was finished. You all helped me reach a little over 23k reads. I was also curious about the word count because this is easily the longest story I've ever written; so shout out to all of you for sticking with me through over 98k words. That's insane. I thank you all, especially those who have been here since the beginning, for sticking with me. Your kind words will not be forgotten, and frankly, they have made me a better writer. 

     I, also, would love to hear all of your finally thoughts. What did you think? How did I do with the characters? Did you like Charlie as an addition? What was your favorite chapter? I want to know everything. And, I'm very curious: did anyone figure out that the quotes and aesthetic pictures were hints as to what would be happening in the chapter? I spent a lot of time on those aesthetics, and I'm very proud of them. Let me know which one was your favorite!

      I hope to write some more, but as of now, I don't have a lot of ideas or a lot of time. I would love to read some of y'all's work though, so please never be afraid to tag me in your stories. Thanks again for being my friends and liking my work. I am probably going to take a small break from wattpad, as I need to focus on school. I will be back though. 

      Hope to see you soon. 

      -episkeyyy