40. Cheesey Can Be So Sweet

The soft kiss turned quickly into frantic kisses. Talia and Zeke hadn't had sex since before the horrendous dinner at his parent's house. They were long overdue. Talia needed him now. Waking up in his arms every morning was torture. Her inner slut was panting for everything right then. No waiting. No foreplay. Him insider her now played through her brain. When Talia reached for his belt, Zeke stopped her with a hand.

"Stop." Talia pulled back feeling stung. He regained the distance between them. "I mean let's slow down. I want to savor you. I'm making love to you tonight. We are not just fucking."

Tingles shot up her spine with his words. "Ok."

Zeke leaned in kissing below her ear. A zing of excitement shot down her body and straight to her core. Her eyes closed as he slowly kissed down to her collarbone

"Lay down." He growled.

Talia lay on the blanket that had just been their dancefloor only moments ago. He kneeled next to her looking at her. He was backlit by the moon, so she couldn't see his face, but could feel his eyes devouring her.

"I love you." He said softly.

Talia froze. With those words, her breath froze in her chest. She knew she should say it back, but her mouth wouldn't move.

Instead she said, "What?" Real smooth.

Zeke lay next to her gathering her to him. "I love you, Lia. You have me. Mind, body, and soul. It's all yours. It was never anyone but you."

"Oh." She said with yet another witty retort.

He sucked her earlobe between his teeth causing her to shudder. "You don't have to say it now. I just need you to know how I feel."

The kissing made her mind blank. He continued down her body removing her shirt in one brisk pull over her head. His control was slipping and it made Talia feel wild inside. With a deep breath, he slowed back down covering the tops of her breasts with kisses. While kissing her breasts his hands held her close. With each nibble and kiss his hands began to knead her lower back. Pleasure assaulted her.

"Zeke, I need to touch you." He sat up taking off his shirt while Talia removed her bra giving him even more access to her breasts.

Talia ran her hands up his chest. Each ridge of hard muscle rippled under her touch. He was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. Zeke slid down on top of her. He kissed his way down her body. When he reached her jeans he looked at Talia waiting for her to ok him. She pushed his hands away. Quickly unzipping her jeans, she slid both jeans and panties down her legs.

Zeke sucked in a breath then unzipped his own jeans. Talia watched unabashedly as he stripped down for her. Seeing his hard length made her mouth turn into a desert. All she wanted was him inside her.

"Come here." She rasped.

"I'm not done with you yet." He lay back down with her.

In a swift move, Talia rolled on top of him. She smiled feeling his hard cock rub against her clit. She ran her hands over his chest. Leaning over she kissed him softly.

"I've got you now." She smirked.

Zeke squeezed Talia's hips. "You've always had me."

Talia's heart flipped with the intense love that shone from Zeke eyes. She couldn't say the words but she needed to show him how she felt. Slowly, Talia slid off of Zeke. Kneeling next to him she took his hard cock in her hand. The feel of the warm steel covered in satin had her feeling powerful.