One: Crazy man

Attention!!!
This is my first story on Wattpad and It is an original story I wrote a year ago so hope you support it and give it some love.

Happy Reading Readers!

***********

"Get up, Marie!" As the typical loud sound of my mother nearly smashed my ears into blood, the voice of my mother sprang up to my annoyed ears. "Darling, you're running late!"

"Mom, I got it!" My mother's screams were drowned out by a surge of my voice, which caused her to return to her work in the kitchen. I didn't waste any time because my legs were already in the skinny pants I wore to work. I was no longer at university because I had dropped out after graduating from high school. Since the day I chose to quit school, everything has altered drastically. Every day brought more work, more duties, and more issues for me to address. It was time to fill my bare stomach after correctly putting on all of my garments. Running up and down the stairs was what I was doing now as the clock on my watch indicated that I was running late for work. Everything was ready for me to enjoy as soon as I arrived at the table, but the time constantly warned me that if I sat down and ate, I would be late, since it displayed the time seven on the clock.

"Mom, I think I'm going to be late for work, so I'm sorry I have to leave right now!" My hand reached the table to grab the glass of milk she had just poured, then I moved my legs to go with a quick kiss on her cheek and a short goodbye, but she stopped me when her face revealed her grief. I couldn't dispute that this morning's dish required a lot of effort. She had infused it with love and care. My lower body pushed me into the chair, and the tiny amount of food found its way into my hungry lips and into my small stomach. I'll never forget the flavor of the first dinner my father and mother cooked together when I was twelve years old. When a tear from my eye fell on the meal I had just eaten, my mother looked at me in disbelief." Marie, are you all right?" she said softly. That caused me to get very emotional. "Take it!" This is going to be your lunch. "You're going to be late." With her waving hand, she kissed me on the cheek and escorted me out of the home.

"Goodbye, mama!" That was the last thing I spoke to her, yet the tear in my eye remained. She wanted me to stay and eat one minute and then urge me to go to work the next. I had no idea what she was talking about.

Not only did my mother stay with me, but so did my younger brother, Joe, who became a member of the family when our father died. He was my only brother, and I adored him after my mother since he was the one who looked after me, protected me, and kept me warm when mom was away, but everything changed once my father died six years ago. He became irresponsible and nasty, especially when he demanded money from my mother and me. As I recalled the day he nearly smashed my nose when I refused his money request. I had no idea who he was, and I had almost forgotten that I had a sibling. Because of his obnoxious demeanor, I was occasionally terrified. He was a university student, and I was pleased with myself for being able to assist him financially, but what I received was not what I had hoped for. Since starting university, he has changed everything. I saw him strolling with some unknown folks last summer. I'm guessing these were his pals. I thought they were not the nice lads based on what I observed with both eyes. Tattoos on my hands, nose piercings, and wild fashionable hair allowed me to get to know genuine people.

Gangster!

I kept it a secret from my mother because I was afraid she would be surprised and heartbroken if she realized how awful things were. I had to handle the difficulties on my own and find the time to speak with him, which I did not have owing to my hectic job schedule. Mom was my life, and my brother was my heart, so I couldn't stand by and watch as all those insane people altered him. I had to hurry since the bus station was a bit distance from my house, and I didn't want to miss it. Walking had been a habit for me because I did it every day, but I had to sprint today. When the bus's shadow emerged in the distance, my legs began to go faster and faster. While gathering speed, I forgot I was on a road with other vehicles and began carelessly driving over it. A contemporary blue vehicle sped up to the side where I was standing, stunned. My nerves ran all over my spines and throughout my body, bringing information to my brain and informing me that I was about to die!

After the vision of death flashed through my mind, I covered my eyes with my hands and everything went black. Due to the high pace of the car, I felt the chilly air hitting my body. When the voice of an elderly guy addressed me angrily, it appeared as if nothing had occurred to me.''Hey! Girl, I obeyed his request and opened my eyes," As the glass of the car door slowly opened, he almost yelled out loud. "You don't have any eyes, girl!" Why did you enjoy it across the street?"

"Please accept my heartfelt apologies." I was rushing to catch the bus, so I didn't have time to consider this." I started this while looking out the back window at a man who appeared to be sitting there without saying anything or exposing his face, exactly like the one in front of me.

He finally spoke the words. "Keep going. I've got a lot of work to do!"

"Yes, Sir," the elderly guy said as he started the car and gave me one more sneer.

The elderly man was driving as quickly as he could, and at the last second, he nearly killed me and drove me to death. Within two minutes, the car's shadow had vanished.

"Only the rocket, I suppose, could compete with it. What a significant task!" I muttered to myself before resuming my sprint to the next bus, as the previous one had already passed me by. I pulled out my phone and dialed my boss's number, but I came to a halt when the loud sound of a vehicle collision drew my attention. My legs began sprinting to the location where the loud crash occurred after hearing the loud sound. When I arrived, there were no people in sight; only the smoke from the automobile. It wasn't a car vs. car collision; rather, it was a car vs. trees collision.

I dashed to the spot where the vehicle was parked. That automobile, if my memory serves me correctly, was the one that nearly killed me on that road ten minutes ago because it was blue and contemporary. My thoughts were racing and I was terrified when it reminded me of the accident my father had six years ago.

It has stayed with me to this day. When my state returned to reality, I stood there for a time. I quickly retrieved my phone from my backpack and dialed 911, but it was snatched from my grasp. When the one and only was him, I was perplexed.

"Are you insane?" he said after I had shown him courtesy. I remained silent since I was deep in thought. "Who is it that instructs you to call?"

"Do you think I'm crazy?" I echoed his clumsy remarks while pointing to my chest. "I only wanted to assist you, and you did not even thank me; instead, you got up from hell and blamed me? I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"Get out of my way!" exclaims the voice. He appeared enraged, and his words were loud enough to frighten the crap out of me. "I don't require your assistance."

"It's great to hear that!" I walked away from him and let him go without saying anything else.

"You're a crazy man!"

"Did you say something?" He returned his gaze to me and gave me a serious expression. "Say it once again!"

"You ___crazy man!" I said. I stepped very up to him, almost touching him. "If that's not obvious enough, I could spell it for you... M.A.N! C.R.A.Z.Y M.A.N!"

"You're now playing with fire!"

"Oh, I'm in the mood for something spicy!"