Twenty-Four: Will you regret it?

This is the first romantic piece I've written, and the inspiration came from my younger sister, who used to read romance novels. Please forgive me for my lack of confidence in writing such things. While writing it, blood almost poured out of my nose; I couldn't believe I was going to finish this chapter! In any case, have fun and read at your own risk!
.........

My breath almost stopped when he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He shouldn't have done it with a girl he didn't even like. It smelled like a scene of flowers under his chest, and when it met my nose, it seemed like I was in a field of flowers. He leaned up close to me, and I could tell he was tough because the heat was intense and the way his muscles moved was rigid. He put his hands on my shoulders and leaned in even closer. His movement was so precise that his lip began to press against my lip with the light hot skin. When he moved from my lip down my neck, then to my chest, it was so sensitive that my cheek reddened, and almost moaned in delight. It was gradual, and I could feel the electric shock running through my entire body. He was extremely sweet to accompany the kissing. When he got to my sensitive spot on my belly, I started to let out my happy mood with a slight voice at first, but then my lip was bit by myself as it struck the spot, and I couldn't hold myself any longer. His hands moved along the area he kissed, including the silky white thigh. I mumbled something that almost ignited the fire inside both of us as soon as his mouth reached my private area.

"Don't..."I said in a little voice which came out as the whispering and continued. "Stop...please..!"

He rapidly went up to my face and muttered something I couldn't believe. "Moan it loudly and tell the world that you are my wife now!"

"Ethan!" I spoke with little moaning as his hands were touching my skin slowly and it was not only with the hands, but it was with his soft lip. "Stop!!"

"How do you feel?" he moved to my ears again and told me in murmuring. "Let me make you scream!"

He abruptly ceased speaking and performed his incredible feat. His body was large enough to cover my entire body, and when he touched every area of it with his hands, the fire inside of it grew slightly hotter. He looked me in the eyes, but I averted my gaze to avoid embarrassment, and then he pushed my legs up as I was already lying on the bed with his body on. He yanked my underpants from between my legs and tossed them on the floor. When he began to caress the top of that spot with his nose, my hands were folded together. I did nothing since my thoughts were blank and I didn't have the energy to fight him. Even when he did his things to me, he was so strong. Although he handled it in a calm manner, I began to scream as soon as he entered the room. My face and some parts of my body were covered in sweat. It was large enough to kill me, but as soon as he began, he spoke to me in a kind manner.

"You are beautiful!" his words came out not really loud enough to hear, but I could catch it up as he leaned on me and a damn smile of him gave me a high mood of relaxation. "You will regret to be my wife!"

"Ethan!" when I called his name, he made it even stronger and harder. My feeling was up in the sky and then down as normal when he made it slow. Everything was under his control now.