17 ~ Mxyzptlk

They started walking home, Mon el's arm around her shoulders, Kara's had laying on one of his. She sighed looking down at the sidewalk.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's just..." She began. "Nevermind, forgot it." She finished carelessly.

Mon el dropped his arm and she lifted her head. "Kara-" he started.

She bit her lip. "Well, I mean... What if he's right." She blurted out after him. He cocked an eyebrow.

"About what?" He smiled.

"Maybe, not being intimate has effected our relationship."

"That's crazy. We're only in highschool, we don't need to have sex to show each other we care. Where is this coming from?" He asked almost concerned.

"I don't know... It's just that pretty much everyone at our school-" She said.

"Winn?"

"Yep." She nodded.

"Okay, this is crazy. Why are you saying all this stuff?" He stopped her holding her shoulders.

"It's just that I've never, really felt this way about anyone... And I don't want to lose you. And every time there's a relationship, there's the physical part that I can never bring myself to do." She went on softly.

"Well we would do it when the time is right for us. When we want to. Not when a douche comes up and insults us about not having it yet." He insisted. "When your ready, and when I'm ready, we'll let each other know. And then it will just... Happen."

Kara smiled and nodded. "Okay." She agreed.

"Okay." He smiled.

They went back to the same position they were in before, but happier. They walked past Mon el's house and to Kara's. She invited him in, he wandered around the living room until he found a picture. He picked it up and smiled. It was a picture of Kara and Alex when she first arrived and they were at the beach. Kara walked over.

"What did you find?" She laughed and stepped next to him. She placed her hand under the picture frame and smiled wider. "This is from when I first arrived. She looks happy, but she really isn't. I had to borrow one of Alex's swim suits, and it was one of her favorites. So she was mad at me the whole trip. But then, Eliza started taking our picture together. All turned out bad except this one where we were truly smiling and sisters for the first time." She explained and took the picture slowly. She placed it back on the mantle and sat down on the couch. He sat next to her.

"Where are they by the way?" He looked around.

"Eliza had some science thing and brought Alex along with her. I didn't want to go, so they let me stay. They'll be back in a couple days I think." She shrugged. She sat back on the couch and sighed in comfort. He sat back next with her, putting one of his arms around her waist. They went in for a kiss but were stopped.

I bursting blue and white dot raced around the room. They jumped up and Kara put on her glasses to see what it was. It looked around them and then in front of the room. The glowing thing turned into a man in a black suit. "Darling." He said loudly.

"Who the hell are you?" Kara bursted out.

"My name is Mr. Mxyzptlk." He stated clearly. "And Kara Zor el, I love you." He stepped closer and pointed to Kara. She narrowed her eyes on him.

"First let's set the mood. Candels." He exclaimed and snapped his fingers, and suddenly there were a whole bunch of candels around the room.

"Who are you?" Kara asked confused.